Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente - classiest Albion player since....or ever?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I have seen many 'silky' players in the stripes,Barry Rees,Gotsamov,Frank Worthington,Wardy...to say Vicente oozes class is an understatement....goal ratio to mins played...excellente'

He wears golden underpants. No player has ever existed in any sport with finer smalls.

There is already a statue being made, it will be placed in Vicente's Bar, after the club remove the cheapo 'Dick's Bar' sign and lay the mosaic that will bear HIS hallowed name. sigh.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Not mine but liked it

Just found its been put up already so to twist it press mute and play this tune below instead.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No we don't ALL agree. He's classy and magic and if he played 20 minutes every five games, I'd just love it next season. He's the most gifted and world classest player I think I have ever seen play live in nearly 50 years watching the Albion. I don't care what we pay him, he oozes talent and makes my match every time he plays. Today he was Champions League class with the way he played and stroked the ball in to the net.

Daily Mail says magic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2113038/Brighton-2-Portsmouth-0-Vicente-magic-puts-Seagulls-fifth.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here