Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicent/Argus interview

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Funnily enough not everyone on this site is a bell end (like you!)

Lets summarise what has happened in this thread:

1) You've acted like a bit of a spacker and failed to engage your brain before making a post

2) People have called you out on this

3) Rather than admitting your mistake you've gone into defence mode and started lashing out at anyone and anything, whilst behaving like the exact things you're accusing them of being

4) which has reinforced our assessment that you're a spacker

If it's a fishing trip then congratulations sir but somehow I don't think it is.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yeah I will, it's hard work having lots of friends and family I don't see how I fit everything in with such a busy lifestyle!

One day I might become jobless( like you clearly are) and then I will get to it sit, unwashed for 5 days in my piss stained pants, creaming myself at the chance of becoming a keyboard warrior in order to make my miserable existence better!

Cheer up sweetheart, I'm sure McDonald's may have positions opening up in the summer, that will help pass the slow days! ;)

Don't get so worked up, everyone should want to better themselves, I think it's good you have aspirations

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Lets summarise what has happened in this thread:

1) You've acted like a bit of a spacker and failed to engage your brain before making a post

2) People have called you out on this

3) Rather than admitting your mistake you've gone into defence mode and started lashing out at anyone and anything, whilst behaving like the exact things you're accusing them of being

4) which has reinforced our assessment that you're a spacker

If it's a fishing trip then congratulations sir but somehow I don't think it is.

Using the word spacker, classy ;)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unlike many of you on here I actually have a life and don't spend 18 hours a day glued to NSC
I hate people like you, come on here and show off about having a life. Things don't fall into place for everyone Mr Fancypants, so keep your gloating to yourself, none of us are interested.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
But I could have told you Vicent(!), this site was never meant for one as beautiful as you!

What's it like to have a life Brightonia? Do you do things like go to shops and go for walks? Wish I had a life like you.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
But I could have told you Vicent(!), this site was never meant for one as beautiful as you!

What's it like to have a life Brightonia? Do you do things like go to shops and go for walks? Wish I had a life like you.

Yep, sometimes I go down to the seafront and treat myself to an Ice Cream and if I'm feeling really rock and roll I get one with a flake!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here