Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicent/Argus interview

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wow, sorry! Unlike many of you on here I actually have a life and don't spend 18 hours a day glued to NSC, today was the first time in a few days I've had a a chance to catch up on some of the news, didn't see a post regarding this article!

Get a life you sad twats!

It doesn't take many brain cells to realise that an explosive piece like that, published online and on the back page of the Argus would have been picked up on by NSC already considering it was published some 36 hours ago. The only twa t here is yourself, if you can't be arsed to keep up with the news don't try and break it.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
In all seriousness to the OP, did you think that an article that was:

a) About Brighton,
b) in The Argus,
c) controversial,
d) an interview with one of our best players
and
e) criticising our manager

would not get mentioned once in over 24 hours on a Brighton fans' forum since it was published?
Some common sense needs to be applied sometimes.

Sorry, just saying :shrug:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Wow, sorry! Unlike many of you on here I actually have a life and don't spend 18 hours a day glued to NSC, today was the first time in a few days I've had a a chance to catch up on some of the news, didn't see a post regarding this article!

Get a life you sad twats!

What do u expect mate they're bunch of dicks that have completely nothing better to do than rant and moan about crap in here all day every day

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
It doesn't take many brain cells to realise that an explosive piece like that, published online and on the back page of the Argus would have been picked up on by NSC already considering it was published some 36 hours ago. The only twa t here is yourself, if you can't be arsed to keep up with the news don't try and break it.

Can't be arsed to keep up with the news??? Some things are more important than constantly checking the argus all weekend! I've been away with my family so forgive me for not being arsed enough to make sure I learn every detail of the Albion/NSC/Argus as soon as it breaks!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can't be arsed to keep up with the news??? Some things are more important than constantly checking the argus all weekend! I've been away with my family so forgive me for not being arsed enough to make sure I learn every detail of the Albion/NSC/Argus as soon as it breaks!

So why ARE you arsed to start a thread then?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Dont be upset, you should take consolation that you broke the news to the 0.00001% of fans, who like yourself, were a bit busy. :thumbsup:

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Dont be upset, you should take consolation that you broke the news to the 0.00001% of fans, who like yourself, were a bit busy. :thumbsup:

Yeah I will, it's hard work having lots of friends and family I don't see how I fit everything in with such a busy lifestyle!

One day I might become jobless( like you clearly are) and then I will get to it sit, unwashed for 5 days in my piss stained pants, creaming myself at the chance of becoming a keyboard warrior in order to make my miserable existence better!

Cheer up sweetheart, I'm sure McDonald's may have positions opening up in the summer, that will help pass the slow days! ;)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yeah I will, it's hard work having lots of friends and family I don't see how I fit everything in with such a busy lifestyle!

One day I might become jobless( like you clearly are) and then I will get to it sit, unwashed for 5 days in my piss stained pants, creaming myself at the chance of becoming a keyboard warrior in order to make my miserable existence better!

Cheer up sweetheart, I'm sure McDonald's may have positions opening up in the summer, that will help pass the slow days! ;)

Maybe they're avoiding you. :shootself

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You're one of those people who edits Wikipedia aren't you?

I'm one of those people who enjoy it when people get all precious on here cause they've had a bit of a ribbing and then throw their toys out the pram..

You're the type that just keeps on giving....:clap:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yeah I often like giving to charity cases such as yourself ;)

You're telling me I've sat here in my pissed stained pants waiting, and this was the best comeback you could come up with?

Disappointed to say the least. ???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't want to dislike Gus...but it's getting very hard not to.

Because of this article? It's simple, if you want to keep liking gus, do, and put this article down to Vicente being upset a) he wasn't allowed to go home at the end of his first deal (something the club had the ultimate say on), b) he wasn't being picked, and former players who were not being picked often criticise the manager. You want support for that view point look at Elliott Bennett's tweets about how he viewed Poyet.

That's if you don't want to dislike Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here