Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very Important!!! - BHAFC to be taken over by 8 Jan 2006

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Al Fayed is taking us over. He's so embarassed at Fulham getting a kicking from Orient that he is taking the money and running. Our club mascot is now officially a camel.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yorkie said:
Oh, it isn't is it? ???

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Im truly starting to think it is Yorkie :angry: and to think that for the last couple of weeks ive been waiting for this day !!! ive even learnt russian ffs !!!! :ohmy: ...........maybe he will make himself known to us later on eh :smokin: :cool:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Mikhail-Khodorkovsky

220Mikhail-Khodorkovsky,0.jpg

Our new Chairman. :jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've bought Vladivar and Smirnoff too.:(

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Right, ive had a sleep, and im now searching this board for a message saying our new beloved leader (with shite loads of money) is now here !! or even a message saying we now have Rooney & Lampard and co all signed up :clap: ................. but alas, as much as i scouer the message board, i can find NOTHING telling me about this :nono: :nono: :ohmy: :ohmy: :( :( ..............i am more than confident that this is nothing more than an oversight on someones behalf, and i shall wait patiently for the news to become public.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Dougdeep, start taking the tops of your Vladivar and smirnoff mate, we are going to be celebrating VERY soon !! :drink: :drink:

(now where is my passport, im going to need that, seeing as we will be in europe soon :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: )

Notice to all readers of this post: I dont normally drink this early in the morning, and my doctor can vouch for me and confirm that i am totally insane :bla: :rave: :dance:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
hitony said:
Right, ive had a sleep, and im now searching this board for a message saying our new beloved leader (with shite loads of money) is now here !! or even a message saying we now have Rooney & Lampard and co all signed up :clap: ................. but alas, as much as i scouer the message board, i can find NOTHING telling me about this :nono: :nono: :ohmy: :ohmy: :( :( ..............i am more than confident that this is nothing more than an oversight on someones behalf, and i shall wait patiently for the news to become public.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Dougdeep, start taking the tops of your Vladivar and smirnoff mate, we are going to be celebrating VERY soon !! :drink: :drink:

(now where is my passport, im going to need that, seeing as we will be in europe soon :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: )

Notice to all readers of this post: I dont normally drink this early in the morning, and my doctor can vouch for me and confirm that i am totally insane :bla: :rave: :dance:

:lolol: :lolol:

So have we been taken over??? its January 9th now and I haven't heard anything???

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Deano's Right Foot said:
Maybe Mandaric will move down the coast to us when the russian french angolan guy buys the other half of pompski... :ohmy:

BBC South reporting this morning that Mandaric will leave Portsmouth soon. As they say around these parts, hmmmmmmmm.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Is she bringing Kanchelskis and some GOSBOTS ringtones.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Is she bringing Kanchelskis and some GOSBOTS ringtones.

She is a straight talking, no nonsense person with a reputation for killing her business associates by crushing them with her thighs. Andrei is coming, alas the ringtones will not. We are in safe hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here