Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Veggard Forren

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just scored the final goal against BK Häcken to send KÍ Klaksvík from the Faroe Islands(!) to the group stage in Europa League(they can still reach Champions League)

If he is lucky with the draw he might finally get a chance to play at the Amex =D

KÍ aren’t in the Europa League group stage yet. As the are in The Champions Path if they lose their 3rd qualifying round game to Forrens old club Molde they’d be transferred to the Europa League play off round.

If they win that then at the very least they’d be in the Europa League if they lose their play off round game and fail to qualify for the Champions League.

They’ve never made the group stages of Champions League, Europa League or Conference League. This is their 7th straight season attempting to qualify.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I’ve already planned my trip to the game at Klasvik. Ferry to the continent then drive up to Denmark. 30 hour ferry from there to Seydisfjordur in Iceland. Then a 20 hour ferry to Torshavn. That second ferry only sails once a week - on a Wednesday fortunately- arriving at 4pm on Thursday. UEFA better not stitch us with a 5pm kick off or it will be very tight.

40 minute drive from Torshavn through the under-sea tunnel, to Klasvik.

Allocation will be about 130, so I’ll just have to travel in the hope of picking up a spare when I get there…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Playing in the Faroes?

What next, Cromarty? Portland? German Bight?

I’ve already planned my trip to the game at Klasvik. Ferry to the continent then drive up to Denmark. 30 hour ferry from there to Seydisfjordur in Iceland. Then a 20 hour ferry to Torshavn. That second ferry only sails once a week - on a Wednesday fortunately- arriving at 4pm on Thursday. UEFA better not stitch us with a 5pm kick off or it will be very tight.

Allocation will be about 130, so I’ll just have to travel in the hope of picking up a spare when I get there…
Or you could fly from Stansted for under £100 one way, and do the environment friendly route home

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

What pubs are we meeting in ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here