Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Veggard Forren

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Wonder if he's just not shown enough.

Could he have played in the Sussex senior cup as one of the overage contingent a la Richie Flannel?

Overage? There is no age limit imposed by the Sussex County FA in the Sussex Senior Cup? :shrug:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
From whingy being our best player to experienced internationals being signed for insurance and not getting a game.
Seven short years,

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Since he's been here, Dunk and Hünemeier have been superb. Perhaps his presence contributed towards that in some way? Knowing there was potentially competition on the sidelines might have given the two of them motivation to keep their standards up.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Sorry was thinking of the U23 league.

In that case we could have given him match time in these games to see how good he was etc.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Forren DID play a couple of the U-23 games: the PL Cup match against Huddersfield and the league game at the Amex against Stoke.

I would imagine that Hughton has seen enough to know whether he will be offered a longer contract or not.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Dunk went off injured against Bristol.
Why did Forren not get game time mid-week to give Club chance to look at him.
Is he being held back for Villa if Dunk is injured?

knekkebrød

May 20, 2018
Norway

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just scored the final goal against BK Häcken to send KÍ Klaksvík from the Faroe Islands(!) to the group stage in Europa League(they can still reach Champions League)

If he is lucky with the draw he might finally get a chance to play at the Amex =D

Astronomical bounce. I salute you :bowdown:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Just scored the final goal against BK Häcken to send KÍ Klaksvík from the Faroe Islands(!) to the group stage in Europa League(they can still reach Champions League)

If he is lucky with the draw he might finally get a chance to play at the Amex =D

If we get them in our Europa League group our away allocation would be about 130.

The Binfest would be incredible :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not gonna lie, I don’t think I remember him or signing him…!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Not gonna lie, I don’t think I remember him or signing him…!

He had a very weird career.

Southampton signed him from Molde for £4,000,000 in January 2013, he played 0 minutes and went back to Molde.

We then signed him from Molde for £0 in January 2017, he played 0 minutes and went back to Molde.

Kind of surprised he didn’t sign for Bournemouth in 2021 to complete the set really!

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
He had a very weird career.

Southampton signed him from Molde for £4,000,000 in January 2013, he played 0 minutes and went back to Molde.

We then signed him from Molde for £0 in January 2017, he played 0 minutes and went back to Molde.

Kind of surprised he didn’t sign for Bournemouth in 2021 to complete the set really!

Don't forget him stealing teammates money to cover gambling debts!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
The faroe Islands would be an incredible away trip!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
If we get them in our Europa League group our away allocation would be about 130.

The Binfest would be incredible :lolol:

I'd imagine the players, directors and tea ladies (tea person in 2023?) complementary tickets at most games exceed that number. It's possible the allocation could be none.

Not that would be a binfest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here