Van Hecke or Webster?

• Vane Hecke

• Webster

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
It really isn't. Both are bang average
That’s your misinformed opinion. The facts are that in the greatest season our club has ever had Webster played 27 league games. A. ‘Championship’ level defender would not be capable of that.

I don’t feel particularly strongly about JPVH but the stats and facts on Webster prove you conclusively wrong.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That’s your misinformed opinion. The facts are that in the greatest season our club has ever had Webster played 27 league games. A. ‘Championship’ level defender would not be capable of that.

I don’t feel particularly strongly about JPVH but the stats and facts on Webster prove you conclusively wrong.
In your opinion :shrug:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I tend to judge whether a player is ‘Premier League level’ by how many other teams they would start for. He’d START for at least 13 others. Saying he’s Championship level is laughable

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s a squad game and we have a number of good players for every position now. Maybe just need a LB / RB / CM to complete the set 🤞

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Webster was magnificent today, positionally superb and once again proved he is a class above.

Fantastic performance.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Webby all day long for me

Not the first time I've typed these sentiments on NSC, but I just don't see a decent Premier League defender in Van Hecke. Sorry.

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
Only saw the highlights so I’m glad to read others think he did well, because in the highlights he looked woefully out of position and the cause of a few of Wolves decent chances

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports