Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So we will have 2 of the hottest prospects from the current world champions, not too shabby.

Hope it doesn’t effect our relationship with Boca though

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So we will have 2 of the hottest prospects from the current world champions, not too shabby.

Hope it doesn’t effect our relationship with Boca though
money talks. ofc would be better. But rn they would have no loyalty to us I doubt, if someone shoved an extra 2m in their pocket.

If and when the next prospect is at Boca, they'll still deal if the price is right for them. It was they who agreed the 10m buy out, it was also they (if stories are true) who turned down structured $10m payment + 10% sell on for straight $10m today. If they want jam today on the buy out they agreed, thats their choice :shrug:

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Why did Boca not accept our other offers?
How long will it take him to understand our ‘tactical disposition’ and ‘style of play’ I wonder?
He’ll have to stop the flicks and wouldn’t expect to see him anytime soon in first team chopping inside on his right foot after nutmegging an unprepared right back

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

"People, I'd like you to hear it for me first. The truth is that Boca is going to be my home until the day I die, but today I have to fulfill another dream, which is to play in England. I want to thank all the leadership, my colleagues and above all you for everything."

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Maybe, another club has paid the release clause and "swooped"

"Guys, I'd like you to hear it first for me.

The truth is that Boca was going to be my home until the day that killed me, but today it's up to me to fulfill another dream, which I play in England.

I want to thank all the management, my comrades and above all our supporters throughout."

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

People, I'd like you to hear it for me first.

The truth is that Boca is going to be my home until the day I die, but today I have to fulfill another dream, which is to play in England.

I want to thank all the leadership, my colleagues and above all you for everything.

HUGE 🔥

Although not convinced it's a real account. One of his posts he talks about being hacked regarding a Brighton poll.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

People, I'd like you to hear it for me first.

The truth is that Boca is going to be my home until the day I die, but today I have to fulfill another dream, which is to play in England.

I want to thank all the leadership, my colleagues and above all you for everything.

Difficult to know if that’s actually him - 7k ish followers but many seem to be assuming it is. Doesn’t look like he uses the account much presuming it is him - and no tick but not sure what that shit means these days on twatter.

canlison

Jan 28, 2022
I'd be pretty surprised if that's him? As far as I know, he doesn't have Twitter and uses exclusively Instagram. I'd be surprised if for this he decided to randomly not post anything on IG and go to a Twitter account he doesn't use

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

After many attempts at negotiations, the 19-year-old will sign a five-year contract with Brighton. However, he will only play with the team after finishing his participation in the Pre-Olympic, which runs until February 11th.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Difficult to know if that’s actually him - 7k ish followers but many seem to be assuming it is. Doesn’t look like he uses the account much presuming it is him - and no tick but not sure what that shit means these days on twatter.
I have a feeling it is him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

After many attempts at negotiations, the 19-year-old will sign a five-year contract with Brighton. However, he will only play with the team after finishing his participation in the Pre-Olympic, which runs until February 11th.
That article confirms what I thought would happen. Barco and his agent have paid the contract off for $10m.

A club would have needed to have stumped that fee up and transferred it to his bank account.

Hopefully it’s us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports