Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

V-Festival Line Up

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Noel Gallagher, The Enemy + Stone Roses only 3 interesting ones for me.

Snow Patrol are pretty awesome live.

Hated them a lot, but they performed fantastically well when Oasis pulled out in 2009 (pretty much only reason I went to V-Festival that year, as well as having James playing)

If they add 'James' to this line up then I am there.

Otherwise imma skip it for the first time in a while :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only one I'd be interested in seeing is David Guetta

Will he be performing on the main stage or the Hellmans Mayonnaise dance tent?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ya know i dont know its a good line up or a shit line up. Think i will settle for UNSURPRISING.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's not a festival either, it's a huge commercial gig in a field.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
"V Festival" is the biggest load of shit going. It's not even a proper festival, it's a glorified 2 day pop concert.

The festival goers are crap, the acts crap and the whole vibe awful. Avoid at all costs!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You beat me too it!!!! it's an absolute shower of shit.

Ha ha. Great minds think alike. It's interesting that you comment on the crowd and vibe. These were the main issues for me. It was rammed full of local youngsters wanting an excuse to get twatted as opposed to music lovers.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Ha ha. Great minds think alike. It's interesting that you comment on the crowd. This was the main issue for me. It was rammed full of local youngsters wanting an excuse to get twatted as opposed to music lovers.

Agreed. The crowd is probably the low point. Average age about 17. Not a patch on something like Glastonbury, Big Chill or Bestival when you actually get chatting to decent people when queuing for a beer etc.

I found myself just getting angry all weekend with little twats rather than being able to enjoy the music!!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
V is a festival for people who don't go to gigs for the rest of the year but can claim to like live music and festivals because they go and sing-a-long to Pixie Lot miming at what is little more than a glorified outdoor school disco.

That said with the Roses, Madness, Noel Gallagher, Mondays, Inspirals, Human League it's not a bad line up. Shame it'll be full of chavs and packs up at 10:30.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
V is a festival for people who don't go to gigs for the rest of the year but can claim to like live music and festivals because they go and sing-a-long to Pixie Lot miming at what is little more than a glorified outdoor school disco.

That said with the Roses, Madness, Noel Gallagher, Mondays, Inspirals, Human League it's not a bad line up. Shame it'll be full of chavs and packs up at 10:30.

This...

Had been going to V for quite a few years......but then I did Glastonbury one year and that showed V up and the commerical chav fest it really is.

Its got even worse since they changed the layout of Hylands Park too. Seems they just want to cram as many people in without a thought of toilets, food etc.

Basically its a weekend in a park for a lot of Essex pissheads.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here