V-Festival Line Up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This...

Had been going to V for quite a few years......but then I did Glastonbury one year and that showed V up and the commerical chav fest it really is.

Its got even worse since they changed the layout of Hylands Park too. Seems they just want to cram as many people in without a thought of toilets, food etc.

Basically its a weekend in a park for a lot of Essex pissheads.......

I love Glastonbury. It is by far the best and for a crowd so big it is remarkable that there are virtually no idiots. It brings the love out in everyone.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Not the greatest line up; I'd probably only pay to see The Stone Roses, Noel G, Rodrigo y Gabriela, The Rifles and Friendly Fires on their own but the fact the Roses are playing changes it all.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I read that The Big Chill people said that due to the Olympics no one decent was available at the exact time they have their festival so they were pulling it for the year.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And aside from Bestival, where should a Glastonbury trooper like myself go this year? I appreciate there are some amazing fezzies on the continent but I'd like to go to one in the UK.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
And aside from Bestival, where should a Glastonbury trooper like myself go this year? I appreciate there are some amazing fezzies on the continent but I'd like to go to one in the UK.

Bestival has been my favourite UK festival for the last couple of years now.

Secret Garden Party is meant to be pretty good, but thats from what ive heard, not sure what the line up is like.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Bestival has been my favourite UK festival for the last couple of years now.

Secret Garden Party is meant to be pretty good, but thats from what ive heard, not sure what the line up is like.

No Official line up has been announced for the Secret Garden Party yet but tickets are all ready on sale. There are a few acts on the site already

The Secret Garden Party 2011 - Official Website

Its local to me, every year it gets bigger and bigger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports