Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uwe

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My MotM too. The sponsors must have been on the sauce all afternoon to miss his performance - standout display

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He will be rightly be able to feel a genuine part of what we might achieve this year. If Duffy had not been injured, chances are he'd have naff all game time.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Best player on the park today, which is lucky because Rosenior next to him had arguably his worst game since signing for us.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
One word sums up his performance, immense.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Dunk for me was MOTM , Uwe went walk about at one point when Stephens covered for him Dunk won every header, playerd some delightful balls forward and continued to drive the game . uwe had a great game but still think Dunk was better.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Rosenior's interview in today's programme contains some very complimentary comments about Uwe. I also thought his performance was worthy of MotM.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
My MOM . Superb

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dunk for me was MOTM , Uwe went walk about at one point when Stephens covered for him Dunk won every header, playerd some delightful balls forward and continued to drive the game . uwe had a great game but still think Dunk was better.

Stephens, Uwe and Dunk are a formidable triangle protecting Stockdale's goal, against aireal teams, bullies or any other threat. We're so solid when all three play (or with Duffy, another giant).

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Dunk misses out on MoM for stupidly deciding to take two long range free kicks, one in each half, which he fired straight down the goalie's throat. Why would he suddenly be on free kick duty?? "I'm captain so I'm taking the kick" seemed to be the reason. Wrong ... twice.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He came on against Lincoln and gifted them the winner and seemed pretty poor at the time.

Not saying we weren't taking the FA cup seriously this season..... Well yes I am, and suspiciously think he may have been instructed to make sure there wasn't a replay.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My MOM too. Which appears to be fairly unoriginal.

Dec 29, 2011
Dunk misses out on MoM for stupidly deciding to take two long range free kicks, one in each half, which he fired straight down the goalie's throat. Why would he suddenly be on free kick duty?? "I'm captain so I'm taking the kick" seemed to be the reason. Wrong ... twice.

Brighton use statistics for their set pieces, it's not just 'whoever grabs the ball first'. Hughton had a reason for dunk to take these.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here