Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Utterly Unbelievable

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
So out of touch with supporters it beggars belief. One wonders who had that brilliant idea in the Club offices. Another own goal. They just don't get it do they.

I think it is a disgrace that they do not point out this kit will be discontinued in 3 months. Most of us will know this but they are guilty by omission by leaving this key fact out hoping that some are unaware

On Saturday on the big screen they flashed up 'stay behind & watch you know who after the game'.

Frightening ignorance

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Laughably crass. Utterly pathetic. Utterly typical.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
These constant 'cap in hand' emails from the club are becoming not only embarrassing but very annoying. We all know they've got bin loads of Errea stuff to shift but have some class.....

'Hi, I know we bombed out of the cup tonight but fancy a shirt with a 2 month life span? Yeah? £20 to you boss!'

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
A touch insensitive I think Baz a bit like turning up on the widows doorstep the day of her husbands death and asking for a blow job!

Who ever is in charge of Brighton's marketing needs to be give the Spanish archers! Those terrible clackers in the play offs and this, they could have waited till the morning at least.

If we are supposed to be maximising the income then these jokers are doing the exact opposite, they certainly are with me, yes a lot of gall but they stand a chance of having it shoved up their arse!

Is your first sentence wrong to do then. Could actually be worth a punt but then again I'm sick.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I also thought it Was bad timing when I received it as well. My thought was as it was so quick after the final whistle, and at that time of night it must have been pre-written. What does that tell you? I expect the had a victory one as well, but all the same, given the mood at the time, could have waited for the next day at least.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have e mailed the club back to register my disgust and I suggest others do as well. The e mail summed up why I am losing interest and love for the team after 40 years. It is becoming soulless.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yeah..I just shook my head is disbelief after such a spinless, gutless, embarrassing first half they send that out...Talk about rip the piss out of your customers. ....not going to say fans after last night.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The header 'You can't win them all....' gave me the knock. As if to say 'yes we lost, it happens so don't get arsey. Look but some stuff and move on!' Email was most probably sent while boarding the private jet back to Sussex and read by people trudging the long dark road home in a car.
Correct, you can win them all but you can at least try. And if you get it so horribly wrong maybe a period of sensitivity might not go a miss.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just so amateurish.

We need a commercial department, but we need one with a brain.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
No doubt they had 2 versions ready depending on the result, this one and a ' we're on our way to Wembley so get your shirt version', but agree that poor timing. For at least 24 hours they should act like fans and be pissed off.

have they never heard of spending a little time for reflection?

"Act like fans"? I doubt if any member of the marketing department has ever been a fan. Not of the Albion anyway.

How many staff are there left in the Amex offices who understand what being a Brighton supporter is all about? A handful, no more.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"Act like fans"? I doubt if any member of the marketing department has ever been a fan. Not of the Albion anyway.

How many staff are there left in the Amex offices who understand what being a Brighton supporter is all about? A handful, no more.

Please name some Amex office workers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here