Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

USPGA Championship Oak Hill 2013

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Westwood in twitter meltdown this morning... Getting abused for his putting.

Even a ding dong between him and Joey Barton

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Unlucky from Tiger, nothing really clicked for him and he was unable to get any momentum going. He lost in on the first day in bogeying the last two holes to go from -1 to +1. From then on he was always playing catch up, and being the entertainer he is, he played an attractive, attacking brand of gold but going for pins can also get you in trouble.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Unlucky? He never got going and sulked from day 2 onwards.

He can't win on these type of courses now because he can't keep his tee shots on the planet. He'll have a chance at The Masters though and at Hoylake next year IF its running fast and he can hit 2 iron off all the tees. He's just not the player he was and he doesn't scare the others now. He always used to nail the 10 footers for par at will but nowadays they don't drop for him. I can't see him winning another US Open or USPGA.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Unlucky from Tiger, nothing really clicked for him and he was unable to get any momentum going. He lost in on the first day in bogeying the last two holes to go from -1 to +1. From then on he was always playing catch up, and being the entertainer he is, he played an attractive, attacking brand of gold but going for pins can also get you in trouble.

:lolol:

I particularly enjoyed his particular brand of swearing, club chucking and spitting. But the yanks love him, so we get to watch it, which keeps me amused anyway.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Ew on blixt at 200s. He was overpriced as won in states this year and did ok at open. 3 quid ew returned 153!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here