Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

USPGA Championship Oak Hill 2013

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Call me a romantic old fool then. Would love to see it happen, I just think if he wins, like last week he tends to win big and absolutely destroy the field.

He always wins big at Firestone, for whatever reason that particular golf course agrees with him. I didn't watch it but from what I heard he was still wayward off the tee, which he won't be able to get away with at Oak Hill.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Firestone was just what Tiger likes.
He could be wayward off the tee and still make birdies and pars because his iron play is so good when there is no rough.
He was hitting it into the 2nd cut and still hooking around trees to land on the green.
Oak Hill will be the opposite, you need to be straight off the tee, off line and you will be punished.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think the pressure is off Westwood this week after Muirfield. Many people will say that was best chance to win a major and maybe it was. But take nothing away from Mickelson, he still shot a last round 66 which was equal best for the week. People will start overlooking Lee now, thinking he has blown it Monty style. Which may just play into his hands.

Westwood , Dufner and a long shot outsider e/w Hoffman.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Think a domestic player is going to win this so plumped for Fowler and Kuchar. My overseas e/ws' Kaymer and Donald

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He always wins big at Firestone, for whatever reason that particular golf course agrees with him. I didn't watch it but from what I heard he was still wayward off the tee, which he won't be able to get away with at Oak Hill.

True, but don't under estimate the support he'll get. If he's in contention going down the back 9 on Sunday I'll probably be able to hear the roar here in Lyme Regis.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
SBI tips as usual for me:

Michael Thompson 250/1
YE Yang 300/1
Ryan Moore 125/1
Harris English 150/1
Keegan Bradley 66/1

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Rory -2 after 3.

Kokhi Idoki (GREAT name!): won Senior PGA Championship. -4 after 5 holes. Just hit a hybrid into a 180 yard par 3, where others are hitting an 8 iron! There is hope for us old buggers after all.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This is my favourite major and I have a good tip for you.

Tiger to win by 10+ shots 80/1st

You could probably had a better price on Tiger being 10 shots behind the winner

Come on The Duffmeister

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Dufner has played superbly, only the 18th to go and a 2 shot lead.
Got 40-1 at Corals so happy days

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
My slip was in my car last night and my brother looked in his Racing Post and said Corals was 40-1 for Dufner.
I put the bet on at 12-00 Thursday and looking at my slip this morning, I see I got 33s not 40s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here