Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US police - still not learning

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Yeah, she kept running her mouth off long after he'd told them to move away. Imagine what would have happened if she'd walked the other way.

There's an old saying "Dont poke the bear!".

and I will quote the idiots boss again for you.

McKinney's police chief announced Casebolt's firing Tuesday and called Casebolt's actions "indefensible."

"Our policies, our training, our practice, do not support his actions," Police Chief Greg Conley said. "He came into the call out of control, and as the video shows, was out of control during the incident."

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A 14 year old black girl gets pushed by a cop in Dallas and it's world news.

A 14 year old black girl gets beaten when 8 months pregnant to hide family incest and they burn the baby. Oh thats right, you'll never have heard of that. Though it also happened in Dallas...

Now you tell me which of the incidents above is more news worthy.

Maybe you havnt heard there are issues in the USA regarding police actions. You maybe surprised to hear there have been more than one or two issues concerning them. For the record, I did read about the awful case of the incest case. Im guessing you must have known them personally, as it 'wasnt' on the news, but strangely, I knew about it, and so did you. Your posts also appear to be racially motivated.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
and I will quote the idiots boss again for you.

McKinney's police chief announced Casebolt's firing Tuesday and called Casebolt's actions "indefensible."

"Our policies, our training, our practice, do not support his actions," Police Chief Greg Conley said. "He came into the call out of control, and as the video shows, was out of control during the incident."

Of course he's going to say that, he doesnt want a riot.

And I'm not saying the Cop didnt overeact, i'm saying all the crocodile tears posters on here are overeacting to what happened. Cops having a shit day and cracks the shits at some big mouth kid who wont do what they are told.

World news, what a laugh.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Maybe you havnt heard there are issues in the USA regarding police actions. You maybe surprised to hear there have been more than one or two issues concerning them. For the record, I did read about the awful case of the incest case. Im guessing you must have known them personally, as it 'wasnt' on the news, but strangely, I knew about it, and so did you. Your posts also appear to be racially motivated.

I follow the news quite closely.

That's why I didn't miss this.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/10/us/mississippi-police-officers-shot-dead

Of course because it's Cops gettng killed it's not as news worthy as some black girl getting punked.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
OK, your right. The Texas police chief is just saying shit for a calm community. Good to have his views interpreted. Thanks.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You're missing the point. No one is claiming that the above story is fine and normal.

Where as you seem to be in full support of a Police officer who used physical force on a semi naked 14 year old girl whilst waving a gun about.

You're missing the point, why the hell is everyone so up in arms over this story when there's **** tonnes of other stories in the US like the one above far worse than the other every one is crying over?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You are either Alan Partridge or just a very confused soul.

Nope, I've just been following the US news for a long time now. I'm noticing the left wing liberal bullshit taking over from the right wing bullshit in the US. The truth and reason is somewhere in between.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You're missing the point, why the hell is everyone so up in arms over this story when there's **** tonnes of other stories in the US like the one above far worse than the other every one is crying over?

Because there have been several avoidable deaths and illegal, and often brutal actions against citizens at the hands of the American police this year alone. The police are in the spotlight. Dear lord. Thought you read the news?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
So you're now claiming she was acting like an adult,

Doesn't that make the policeman actions even worse?

Why would it be worse when an adult is running their big mouth off at a cop and refusing to comply with their orders?

He told her to piss off and she kept hanging around giving him lip. Don;t poke the bear.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why would it be worse when an adult is running their big mouth off at a cop and refusing to comply with their orders?

He told her to piss off and she kept hanging around giving him lip. Don;t poke the bear.

and again..

Maybe they should give you a call for advice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here