Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Grimble

You don't know me too well - No flounce - I just don't fancy eating with some miserable fuckers on here!

Why not try pass the responsibility of arranging it on to someone else who has expressed an interest in attending the curry night? I'm sure of the 40+ names on your list someone can do it!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Why not try pass the responsibility of arranging it on to someone else who has expressed an interest in attending the curry night? I'm sure of the 40+ names on your list someone can do it!

Yeah - if anyone fancies doing it - happy to pass on the list -

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
You dont need to pass on the list L G it can be seen on post 221 and 228 of this thread anyone who wants to can take it over from there

Mister Mix

Sep 3, 2012
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

Can I come? If you look anything like the lady in the pic, Ill take you for a bottle of moet after to wash your chicken bhuna

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You don't know me too well - No flounce - I just don't fancy eating with some miserable fuckers on here!

Considering that list was nothing but your lickers and a few others, I believe that

:flounce: :flounce: :flounce:

still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here