Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the topics of discussion for the evening?

Is Gus out of his depth
Will Vicente ever play for Brighton again, or is he just here to milk us for cash
Will Barnes always be shit
Don't you wish we'd take the £3m from Norwich, because let's be honest, his level is League 1
Wouldn't the world be a better place if people stayed in the country their ancestors were from
and finish off with
Does God exist

Also did dinosaurs land on the moon?:moo:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't be the only one thinking it's a bit weird

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I asked my wife if she thought Brighton and Hove is multicultural, and she said no. So don't worry, you're not the only one that's wrong. Perhaps the same as you, she was thinking of the lack of areas that are predominantly ethnic minority areas, but Brighton is described as a multicultural city.
i was saying as a joke mate , honestly :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i was saying as a joke mate , honestly :lolol:
Eh? I didn't ask her this second, I asked her the other day, as I was interested what she thought.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What are the topics of discussion for the evening?

Is Gus out of his depth
Will Vicente ever play for Brighton again, or is he just here to milk us for cash
Will Barnes always be shit
Don't you wish we'd take the £3m from Norwich, because let's be honest, his level is League 1
Wouldn't the world be a better place if people stayed in the country their ancestors were from
and finish off with
Does God exist
What an awesome Moderator hitony is......

I think the second to last topic is answered by the last one eh??

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
If It's a big curry house and they do a good job, reckon we should do a CMS at the end. Walk round the whole place applauding them. Only fair.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If It's a big curry house and they do a good job, reckon we should do a CMS at the end. Walk round the whole place applauding them. Only fair.

It would have to be one person alone though, Shirley? With a couple of others halfheartedly waving and clapping before disappearing for some postmatch tapas in the dressing room.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It would have to be one person alone though, Shirley? With a couple of others halfheartedly waving and clapping before disappearing for some postmatch tapas in the dressing room.

Indeed. Regarding the latter, do you reckon we can persuade bridders and Buckers to come along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here