Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Right guys and girls - I have sat here with my bro and this is the list of people so far - If I have missed anyone off please pm me and I will add you to the list. If you haven't seen this thread and you would like to go then please do pm me and I will also add you. So far we have 44 ish with plus ones

Lady Gull
BHA Big boy
Ifyouhatepalacestandup
Worthingite +1
Muzzy +1
Martyn20
Sergei's Celebration possible plus 1
Chief Wiggum + 1
Goldstone Rapper
Oldalbiongirl
Terryberry1
Bluenitsuj
Willow147
Pipkin112
JCL
SWCSpider-man
Kumquat
Albion534
Hastingsseagull
Rouseytastic
LamieRobertson
Craig4004
PC-Gull
Gullyscats
Slinky
Ninja Elephant - for drinks only
Falkor + 1
Uncle Spielberg +1
Gibseagull
One Love
Triggaaar
HawkTheSeagull
Greyseagull
Return of the Rev
Phat Baz 68
The Judge
Steve Foster + 1 his son
Cloud
Nomoremithrasforme - drinks only
Mutts Nutts
WellQuickwoody
Tooting2

So this event will take place on 19th October the Friday before the Middlesborough game at a venue to be decided - so far we have had a suggestion of the huge curry house along Portland Road which I know is at the top of Reynolds Road. I have been there a few times and the food was good and they have a private room on the side which I think would be probably available if we book it up.

Another suggestion would perhaps be the Bali Brasserie which is underneath Kingsway Court on the seafront in Hove at the bottom of First Avenue (i think) and I know they do chinese and indian buffet style which is very good and I know TC the owner so he will look after us - there is also a large bar area there where we could all meet and mingle.

If anyone else has any suggestion for a venue bearing in mind it needs to seat about 40 odd give or take a few then please feel free to suggest.

Let me know your thoughts - thanks guys x

Last edited by a moderator:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I'd be up for this if I can make the date - I am a bit of an "old" though!
:hilton:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Right guys and girls - I have sat here with my bro and this is the list of people so far - If I have missed anyone off please pm me and I will add you to the list. If you haven't seen this thread and you would like to go then please do pm me and I will also add you. So far we have 44 ish with plus ones

Lady Gull
BHA Big boy
Ifyouhatepalacestandup
Worthingite
Muzzy +1
Martyn20
Sergei's Celebration possible plus 1
Chief Wiggum + 1
Goldstone Rapper
Oldalbiongirl
Terryberry1
Bluenitsuj
Willow147
Pipkin112
JCL
SWCSpider-man
Kumquat
Albion534
Hastingsseagull
Rouseytastic
LamieRobertson
Craig4004
PC-Gull
Gullyscats
Slinky
Ninja Elephant - for drinks only
Falkor + 1
Uncle Spielberg +1
Gibseagull
One Love
Triggaaar
HawkTheSeagull
Greyseagull
Return of the Rev
Phat Baz 68
The Judge
Steve Foster + 1 his son
Cloud
Nomoremithrasforme - drinks only
Mutts Nutts
WellQuickwoody

So this event will take place on 19th October the Friday before the Middlesborough game at a venue to be decided - so far we have had a suggestion of the huge curry house along Portland Road which I know is at the top of Reynolds Road. I have been there a few times and the food was good and they have a private room on the side which I think would be probably available if we book it up.

Another suggestion would perhaps be the Bali Brasserie which is underneath Kingsway Court on the seafront in Hove at the bottom of First Avenue (i think) and I know they do chinese and indian buffet style which is very good and I know TC the owner so he will look after us - there is also a large bar area there where we could all meet and mingle.

If anyone else has any suggestion for a venue bearing in mind it needs to seat about 40 odd give or take a few then please feel free to suggest.

Let me know your thoughts - thanks guys x

Can I add a +1 to mine please?! Kirsty wants in, to find out more about the weird and wonderful world I've chosen to inhabit!!

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
bounce:bounce:

NSC Curry night
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

bounce

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are the topics of discussion for the evening?

Is Gus out of his depth
Will Vicente ever play for Brighton again, or is he just here to milk us for cash
Will Barnes always be shit
Don't you wish we'd take the £3m from Norwich, because let's be honest, his level is League 1
Wouldn't the world be a better place if people stayed in the country their ancestors were from
and finish off with
Does God exist
What an awesome Moderator hitony is......

Last edited by a moderator:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ooooh...this sounds good. I should be ok for that...

Supposed to be over in Ireland that week, but if I am back on the Friday I will be there

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Is Gus out of his depth
Will Vicente ever play for Brighton again, or is he just here to milk us for cash
Don't you wish we'd take the £3m from Norwich, because let's be honest, his level is League 1
Wouldn't the world be a better place if people stayed in the country their ancestors were from
and finish off with
Does God exist
Good job hove is multi-cultural or it wouldnt have any indian restaurants :lolol:

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Is Gus out of his depth
and finish off with
Does God exist

Most bases covered. Maybe you could do a quick round the table to see who has any information regarding he Illuminati's next big event after the success of the Olympics they put on for us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good job hove is multi-cultural or it wouldnt have any indian restaurants :lolol:
I asked my wife if she thought Brighton and Hove is multicultural, and she said no. So don't worry, you're not the only one that's wrong. Perhaps the same as you, she was thinking of the lack of areas that are predominantly ethnic minority areas, but Brighton is described as a multicultural city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here