Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: Crofts Ruled Out for the Rest of the Season

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Oh well, Orlandi has returned just in time.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Thank god this didn't happen in three weeks time! Looks like Bridcutt isn't going anywhere now.

scooter1

How soon is now?
When Crofts went off, Ince looked a little lost and we lost our shape. I thought he would have opted for Agustein when Crofts went off as he is a little more robust, but we held on. A great win, and again we came up against a half decent keeper who kept the opposition in it

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Crofts injury..how bad?

When Crofts went off, Ince looked a little lost and we lost our shape. I thought he would have opted for Agustein when Crofts went off as he is a little more robust, but we held on. A great win, and again we came up against a half decent keeper who kept the opposition in it

Until crofts went off he, Ince and Andrews interchanged continually. Orlandi didn't and Ince looked lost because if it IMO

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
MOTM for most people I think. A tremendous shift.
Looked like he tweaked his knee. He obviously thought it was quite bad as he thumped the group a couple of times with his fist. Hopefully nothing worse than a strain.

Immense. MOTM for everyone at the ground I'd've thought (apart from the match sponsor!)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Judging by his reaction and the post match comments from Oscar (which will have come after a discussion with the Doc) unfortunately I can't imagine we will be seeing him again this season.
And to the clown behind me who shouted for him to get up and stop faking it, clueless is one of the nicer words I would use.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was superb today. His best by miles. I fear though that he may not play again this season. Hope I am wrong bit it looked very bad.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh well, Orlandi has returned just in time.

Totally different type of player, we need Crofts more than we need a flair player who goes missing when the going gets tough.

With Bridcutt effectively gone a long injury to Crofts will cost us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here