Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: Adam El-Abd SIGNS for Bristol City

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I would like to see El Abd, one day, move into a coaching role at the Academy as it will be important to have people there who are passionate and have grass roots with our club.

He is a good role model and we need Brighton characters being involved as part of our future development.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I would like to see El Abd, one day, move into a coaching role at the Academy as it will be important to have people there who are passionate and have grass roots with our club.

He is a good role model and we need Brighton characters being involved as part of our future development.

agree with this...!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

100% this we do need that team ethic to continue throughout the club and in bringing back Nathan Jones I think this is already what the club are trying to achieve.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I like El-Abd however when he filled in for Greer I actually felt he looked poor, I put it down to the lack of games as he would re discover his form from early last season and season before.

He just seemed to be more bothered about grabbing players than marking them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Adam has been a good servant to this club. There's no doubt he can do a good job from the bench for us, but if he moves I hope he gets a decent contract and a lot more first team football.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
He deserves 1st team football in the championship - he's good enough, and wants to play for Egypt too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
ffs its on football rumours,

Just met tommy fraser's dad and he said that news from the brighton camp is that adam el ab has left for bristol city. :- ( Getting double the wages and the captains armband apparently. Good luck adam & sad to see you go

Bullshit then.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Spot the El Abd. And the Bridcutt.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389883767.432373.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think I can see Liam, but not AEA. Not the best photo, is it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fair enough. Feel free to debate it.

I'll start:

Ball at feet: Greer > Adam
Passing: Greer > Adam
Tackling: Greer = Adam
To be relied upon NOT to do something clumsy in the box: Greer > Adam
Strength: Greer < Adam

Heading: Greer <<<<<<< Adam
Winding up the best player on the opposing side and nullifying them: Greer <<<<<< Adam
Clumsiness: Greer = Adam

Amazing how FEW penalties/red cards/own goals Adam gives away, considering he's apparently ALWAYS on the verge of them too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I think I can see Liam, but not AEA. Not the best photo, is it?

Though it doesn't look like it, it has to be him next to Bridcutt behind Bruno.

No one else I can think of has a bald head

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is a GOOD Championship defender, as has been forgotten in a MAHOUSIVE re-writing of history since Upson joined. Should be playing first team Championship football, no question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here