Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: Adam El-Abd SIGNS for Bristol City

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting that Posh's wife beating manager says they showed video of el abd's "antics" before the game. Looks like they were well rehearsed to get him sent off and unfortunately the way he plays it is always likely. At least it was well away from the penalty area (and well off the ball seemingly).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very unexpectedly I had a bit of a 'moment' on Saturday.

After the hand shakes, a thought, out of nowhere, popped into my head.
I realised I'll never again see AEA, in stripes, zig-zag running manically towards me, fists pumping, chest puffed out, stop, applaud, then return to his game face.

And that made me sad.

Sorry, a month on and l've only just noticed this post lol. You are quite wrong though, it was ME Adam was manically running towards, fists pumping, chest puffed out etc. etc.

Oh Adam how l miss having you around.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Interesting that Posh's wife beating manager says they showed video of el abd's "antics" before the game. Looks like they were well rehearsed to get him sent off and unfortunately the way he plays it is always likely. At least it was well away from the penalty area (and well off the ball seemingly).

Yes, interesting. Didn't do them much good in the end though!

PG

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
He only needs to remember what happened here with Tank to believe he can turn this around.

Always a shame when you go for greener pastures only to find it was an asphalt car park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here