Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Update: Will Buckley moves to Sunderland confirmed, three-year deal **

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Buckley is the only player we have left who is capable of completely changing a game and "winning it on his own" - granted it doesn't happen often enough, but given excitement levels in our games are very low as it is, without the possibility of Buckley taking someone apart would make excitement non-existent

I'm not saying we should sell but when did this last happen?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't hamstrings are nearly as serious injury problem as some people think. Messi and Michael Owen had the same problem.

They seem to be serious enough to prevent Buckley from playing more than 3-4 consecutive games before needing a 3-4 week break.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I would take the money on his last 12 months showing. Buy Jed Wallace of Portsmouth and bring on March

That's putting a lot of trust in players unproven at this level. Jed Wallace always gets touted on NSC during the transfer windows because he's a local lad but is he actually any good?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some of you really need to get a grip it's just a rumour, people look for any excuse to do some bedwetting :facepalm:

Buckley for 2.5M - Assombalonga(sp?) for 5.5M, just NO. We need to keep players like him here and I trust for that sort of pathetic value Bloom wouldn't well.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You can only hope that we are waiting for the PL clubs to announce their 25 man squads with our lack of signings. Ideally you buy other teams best players, not sell all your own!

An in form Buckley is a joy to watch. I'd miss him.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
[tweet]498536275016957952[/tweet]

Will the last player left in the dressing rooms please turn the light out.......................

Latest rumour " Brighton and Blackpool to merge in order to see if between them they have enough decent players to field one side "

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bolton away last season...

He was brilliant that day, but that was it in a season of over 50 competitive games. Conway had more impact in his short loan spell; I'd rather we had a player like him that we could rely on to player over 80% of the time.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He was brilliant that day, but that was it in a season of over 50 competitive games. Conway had more impact in his short loan spell; I'd rather we had a player like him that we could rely on to player over 80% of the time.
Conway looked mighty slow the other night.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Buckley and CMS will go before this window shuts in my opinion. We are going to have a huge war chest, let's hope players come, we are going to need 6 when these 2 go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here