Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Update: Will Buckley moves to Sunderland confirmed, three-year deal **

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Does that mean CMS is off as well?

I'm gonna take my boots to the next game.

I hope not regarding CMS. Although the fact that both he and Buckley are clearly down the pecking order is telling - March would've started ahead of them if fit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Realistically its too good an offer to refuse outright.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll drive him!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't think hamstrings are nearly as serious injury problem as some people think. Messi and Michael Owen had the same problem.

I bought the season ticket to watch decent players and not have Albion sell them. Players that have a bit of pace about them and can shoot with even foot and look up before crossing the ball are nigh impossible to buy.

The trick of buying players is to buy good players off-form that are going cheap. Poyet doesn't miss a trick. It would be a major disaster to sell him for any amount, much more than selling Ulloa who was less technically gifted and had less pace.

I would sell Mackail-Smith though if we got an offer and I would not be too worried about a replacement as we already have Solly March.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Buckley is the only player we have left who is capable of completely changing a game and "winning it on his own" - granted it doesn't happen often enough, but given excitement levels in our games are very low as it is, without the possibility of Buckley taking someone apart would make excitement non-existent

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Dear oh dear...all our best players gone or going over the last 8 months. Very little investment in the squad and the club taking the fans for a ride...last time this happened, we got relegated back in 91/92 and yet we meekly accept what's happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here