** Update: Will Buckley moves to Sunderland confirmed, three-year deal **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
****ing hell how are we going to keep selling players, without buying anyone. We'll have the under 7s out next season after March and Ince have been sold on.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oh FFS.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just heard this too, disappointed if he is to leave, we're losing key players for big sums of money and not replacing them.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Its not like we've sold him on top form scoring loads of goals, he's done F all for a while now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The money on offer from Sunderland was too good to turn down. Who will be next ?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Good bit of business

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gutted it looks as though he has gone, now left with Kaz as the only one with real pace. Granted had injuries but was hoping with the new training ground those days were behind him.
Good luck to the bloke though

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 14s
Asked Sami if a fee has been agreed with Sunderland. "I would rather talk about this game." #bhafc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sell sell sell. Board need to grow a backbone and invest quickly.

I don't mind selling Buckley, but I have very little faith in the board to reinvest adequately

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Another player out what on earth is Sami supposed to do for Saturday and Tuesday. Getting beyond a joke now

Dec 29, 2011
Perhaps letting Poyet go was a mistake, not because of his managerial tactics but because of his eye for talent. Turned Bridcutt, Buckley, Barnes and Noone into highly rated players and really wanted to sign Van Dijk who is now rated at £10m!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If we let Buckley go - then as far as I am concerned we might as well pack up our bags and fu*k of to League 1
now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports