Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Update: Sad News - Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church has dropped off his perch

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would like to rip his head off and shit down his neck ... What a twisted, deluded, manipulating, power crazed freak!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
godhatesgodhatesfags.com FAQ

Did anyone else see this on one of their t-shirts? Wow, this website is more extreme that NSC! What a lovely family they are, maybe we can invite them to the first game at falmer!!

I think you have uncovered a spoof website that is run in protest of them.

God hates 'Godhatesfags.com'.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
imgres

Here's the lovely head of the family again. I remember him from the original doc. What a loon!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Am I the only one looking at the (18+...careful!) daughters and thinking...would smash it.

LOL no... but only until they open their poor deluded mouths.

It makes me feel almost physically sick listening to the confused shit these people spout. f***ing sanctimonious, confused, sick fucks. Repulsively ironic how they keep blaming the parents of others for raising them for evil.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Am I the only one looking at the (18+...careful!) daughters and thinking...would smash it.

Nope, for such an odd family a lot of the daughters are pretty fit!

Didn't think tonight's doc was anything like as good as the first one but still some really interesting stuff. The extended conversations with the parents whose kids had defected were amazing to watch.

EDIT: Also, with regards violence towards them. I may be wrong but because a lot of the family are lawyers, I'm pretty sure they've taken action against any state which they can claim did not provide them with adequate protection in their exercising their right to the first amendment. Obviously could still be shot, but explains why it all seemed so controlled considering the amount of people who would like to clobber the adults!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
They are not doing anything different to any other religious group in the world which is selectively quoting parts of the bible to suit their own needs.

They of course know themselves deep down they are brainwashed and have to toe the family line which is why the younger ones raraly get to speak to the media alone and also why they often spoke with a sly grin on their face because they knew they were talking outrageous shit.

What I don't understand is that they are using the First amendment as a defence for what they are doing but surely that can't over rule other people's rights to grieve in piece?

Mar 13, 2008
The problem is the more violence and hatred shown to them, the deeper, and more validated, their beliefs become.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
As Magoo suggests, all religious fundamentalists selectively quote from the scriptures to prove this point or that. And as with those who announce that there definitely isn't a God they also claim to know the unknowable. A good programme although I was uncomfortable with Theroux interviewing the hapless brainwashed children as it did. It felt a bit like exploitation.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It really is worth mentioning that they are quite insignificant (just a family, the extended members and a few others) and are obviously well down on numbers since last time the media became interested.

There are other religious (and pseudo religious) groups with thousands of members that are far more worrying. There is a "Christian" group in this country with similar nasty views, but luckily the media tend to leave them be.

Best thing is for mainstream Christians to lead the way in standing up against them which sadly doesn't happen very often. Mainstream Christians have far more in common with the like of unbelievers like Louis Theroux, than these extremist nutters. Unfortunately I know a few practising Christians who whilst not having anything like the views these people have, would rather find common ground with them rather then "unbelievers".

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I would like to rip his head off and shit down his neck ... What a twisted, deluded, manipulating, power crazed freak!

I think you'd find a psychologist would say ripping someones head off and shitting down their neck is also the actions of a twisted, deluded, manipulating, power crazed freak.

Oh the irony.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
This lot are no different to the other lot that go around blowing things up in the name of religion.

They are all f*&&^%$g scumbags.

I think we should stick them ALL on a rocket and blast them all in to space.
Once they are out of the earth atmosphere the job is done.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
This lot are no different to the other lot that go around blowing things up in the name of religion.

They are all f*&&^%$g scumbags.

I think we should stick them ALL on a rocket and blast them all in to space.
Once they are out of the earth atmosphere the job is done.

You sound just like them.

Don't you see the irony in puttting forth a hate filled message?

What are you proposing to kill people in the name of?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You sound just like them.

Don't you see the irony in puttting forth a hate filled message?

What are you proposing to kill people in the name of?

You have to accept that these people are diseased, the fact that they are trying to poison other minds in the name of 'Free Speech' does make them suitable candidates for being locked away from the rest of society for some serious rehabilitation.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You have to accept that these people are diseased, the fact that they are trying to poison other minds in the name of 'Free Speech' does make them suitable candidates for being locked away from the rest of society for some serious rehabilitation.

Free speech is a good thing. But what's better is the freedom to listen or not listen to what anyone says.

Like it or not they are displaying common opinions/traits which have been held by millions of humans over the course of human history. So they aren't diseased, they are just another aspect of humanity(for better or for worse).

Not listening nor reacting to them is what will ultimately defeat them.

React against them and you then run the chance of rallying others behind their cause and empowering them further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here