Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Unresolved mysteries

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Bob Lazar has some compelling stories for sure. And is one of the more provoking cases, fairly consistent too since he came forward in the 90’s when I first heard of him (as always. No evidence unfortunately).

But I would urge caution with Steven Greer. The man is a charlatan out to make money from unsuspecting believers. He’s been proven to be fraud.

Lazar is really interesting. Nothing to gain from what little media work he’s done, actively shies away from his narrative otherwise and pretty much the exact same story since coming forward in 1989. Plus many of the claims he originally made have since gone on to become substantiated - existence/acknowledgement of Area 51 and S4, where he worked, by the US gov. Existence of element 115 - supposedly the propulsion system fuel for the claimed anti gravity system he worked on and public acknowledgement of UFOs/UAVs by the pentagon in the recently released footage and NY times articles. Not to mention the supposed debunkers being wrong about him having worked at Los Alamos etc.

Now don’t get me wrong I take all of it with a huge pinch of healthy scepticism but it’s a hugely compelling subject when you have credible eye witnesses come forwards.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
such as?

and why did the DNA enhancements not go further, give us substantial physical advantages over other animals and environment?

Well we didn`t evolve from apes for a start , all of the simian family are capable of successfully interbreeding . Except us because we are not related , no matter what Darwin might have said . If we were then why have we evolved and all the other species have continued on the same path .
Species such as Sharks have lived on this planet for around 350m years , yet we have a traceable history of about 500,000 years . In that time we have gone through many " upgrades " , you can call it evolution if it makes you comfortable but the progression by comparison to all other species is nothing short of stratospheric . As for physical advantages and environment , well we can adapt better than any other species . As for physicality , maybe those doing the altering consider intelligence more important . If we survive long enough i`m sure we will have a few more upgrades to come .

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Lazar is really interesting. Nothing to gain from what little media work he’s done, actively shies away from his narrative otherwise and pretty much the exact same story since coming forward in 1989. Plus many of the claims he originally made have since gone on to become substantiated - existence/acknowledgement of Area 51 and S4, where he worked, by the US gov. Existence of element 115 - supposedly the propulsion system fuel for the claimed anti gravity system he worked on and public acknowledgement of UFOs/UAVs by the pentagon in the recently released footage and NY times articles. Not to mention the supposed debunkers being wrong about him having worked at Los Alamos etc.

Now don’t get me wrong I take all of it with a huge pinch of healthy scepticism but it’s a hugely compelling subject when you have credible eye witnesses come forwards.

There is no evidence unfortunately, but as witness testimony goes I think Bob is one of the most compelling, along with Betty and Barney Hill. Firstly as you say, Bob has made no money out of this. He wanted to not show his face, but then did on tv as he was scared for his life. He shuns ufo conferences, hasn’t released books. A documentary was made last year on him, but I think thats the first time.

However compelling he is, there is no real proof of anything sadly. Aside from camcorder footage taken of supposed test flights over the Nevada desert (which may well be genuine secret military craft but nothing to do with aliens).

Anyone with a passing interest in UFOs should check out Bob Lazar though.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s aliens.

Read up on Graham Hancock [emoji106]

'Graham Bruce Hancock is a British writer and journalist. He is known for his pseudoscientific theories involving ancient civilisations, Earth changes, stone monuments or megaliths, altered states of consciousness, ancient myths, and astronomical or astrological data from the past.'

:wozza:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
There is no evidence unfortunately, but as witness testimony goes I think Bob is one of the most compelling, along with Betty and Barney Hill. Firstly as you say, Bob has made no money out of this. He wanted to not show his face, but then did on tv as he was scared for his life. He shuns ufo conferences, hasn’t released books. A documentary was made last year on him, but I think thats the first time.

However compelling he is, there is no real proof of anything sadly. Aside from camcorder footage taken of supposed test flights over the Nevada desert (which may well be genuine secret military craft but nothing to do with aliens).

Anyone with a passing interest in UFOs should check out Bob Lazar though.

Yeah absolutely I guess when I said evidence I meant evidence of the base to his narrative being true - Area 51, him working at Los Alamos, those bone density hand readers, the guy that vetted him for his security clearance - all aspects of his story that were not provable when he first came out with his story in 1989.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
During a long illness i started reading books on the subject from the library , there`s some rubbish out there but i got lucky with some good author`s on the subject . There are so many documentaries these days , there`s always something on the box . When you get a career pilot of 25 plus years say he has seen an object twice the size of an aircraft carrier travelling at magnitudes of Mach fly in front of him , well how do you account for that :shrug:

Altitude sickness?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The pyramids original use is interesting.
Its looking more and more likely that they were power stations for a previous global civilisation.
The same as the sites in South America.
I'm becoming quite convinced now that before this civilisation there was a far more advanced global civilisation,highly likely to be extraterrestrial in origin.
I believe there was a war between different factions in our solar system but earth survived and we survived and have grown into the civilisation we are now but in the shadow of ancient structures of which we still don't who built them, how they were built and what they were used for.
Its all fascinating stuff and the more I look into it the more it seems possible and now science is starting to agree.
Can't wait to get to mars(if we are not already there of course)and I believe there will be loads of stuff found that proves it was also an inhabited planet like ours but was destroyed in the war.
Is niburu out there somewhere?or did it get destroyed in the war?was Venus also nuked?was the moon some sort of defence sattlite or space station?
So many mysteries and we really need the answers.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Jesus certainly did not say we should live like gods. There are plenty of stories in the Bible warning against trying to be God. Lucifer (Angel), Nimrod (human) etc.

No, it was earthly power they were interested in. It was the Jewish priests who wanted Jesus crucified, also to retain their power.

There He’s talking specifically about seeking and finding God.

When I was comparing Jesus to Hermes words I was referring to when Jesus said the kingdom of God is within us.
I take that to mean the same as Hermes,Buddha and Krishna,that we are all capable of experiencing oneness with God and live our lives in a higher state of consciousness,but obviously Roman emperors don't like the idea of that,they want the power over the population as you say maybe Jewish leaders at the time maybe thought the same.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well we didn`t evolve from apes for a start , all of the simian family are capable of successfully interbreeding . Except us because we are not related , no matter what Darwin might have said . If we were then why have we evolved and all the other species have continued on the same path .
Species such as Sharks have lived on this planet for around 350m years , yet we have a traceable history of about 500,000 years . In that time we have gone through many " upgrades " , you can call it evolution if it makes you comfortable but the progression by comparison to all other species is nothing short of stratospheric . As for physical advantages and environment , well we can adapt better than any other species . As for physicality , maybe those doing the altering consider intelligence more important . If we survive long enough i`m sure we will have a few more upgrades to come .

While I believe we might have a weird origin, I dont think its that much pointing to us going through any "upgrades". The old theory that homo sapiens evolved from homo neanderthalensis who evolved from homo erectus and so on in some kind of linear fashion is something that was taught in schools and elsewhere for a lot of years, but today you'll find very few researching that subject who would support that theory.

Instead most believe that we existed at the same time until x0 000 years ago when we either (most likely) killed or ( less likely, but not a fringe theory) ****ed the other kinds of humans to extinction. Things like why the homo sapiens subspecies decided to migrate and spread and learn to do a lot of shit the other subspecies seemingly didnt learn instead of just chilling back in Africa (or wherever) is something, from my understanding, the science people doesnt even pretend to know. There's no good answers to our ability to think abstract thoughts which as far as we know, no other species on earth (possible including other homo subspecies) were/are capable of. And thats the odd part that makes me believe that at some point we licked some weird meteorite or got mind****ed or injected with something by some alien or something.

But then again all of this could at some point be proven false (and then rinse and repeat) and the explanations could be entirely different. Who knows.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes, we did.
I fully accept the possibility that other beings from other worlds have been here, but I hate the idea that humans are not ingenious enough to have done everything that we have done. Artifacts and evidence of advanced civilisation older than History can make sense of, is evidence of gaps in historical knowledge for me, or of previous human civilisations destroyed.
Advances in technology often come in spurts, the Space race was born out of the end of the second world war and the technology that was developed to wage it, followed by the ideological battle of communism v capitalism and the competition for military supremacy.

If your theory of large advances in relatively short time frames being due to Alien assistance is correct, the Aliens were probably pro Nazi, as WW2 and the build up to it saw some huge technological advances in Germany.

Radar must have really irked those Nazi loving aliens. Mad oversight on their part.

Seriously this thread is full of nutters. :lolol: :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Excuse me. I’m not quoting Musk here. Neil Degreasse Tyson and Brian Cox are advocates of simulation theory. It was once considers science fiction but is now virtually mainstream. And it’s not just about simulating words, it’s about simulation consciousness. But there is no proof of this, and I’m not claiming there is. It is completely theoretical.

right, its not science. its postulated and contemplated by some popular physicists as a possibility. this then gets misinterpreted as a real scientific theorem, which it is not (unless there are papers advancing the field?). generally science requires proof, or provable hypothesis, to be considered mainstream theory.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrTksfYEC64

I'm sorry to mock and I mean it with humor not malice. That theory is what most scientists would describe as a desperation theory.
That's not to say it can be completely ruled out but the theory is probably not even really believed by those who are researching it. A classic example of this is Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe's theory of Panspermia, the theory that life on earth did not evolve through abiogenesis but originated elsewhere in the universe. There have been other theorists who put this idea forward dating back thousands of years but theirs is the most widely "accepted" and most contemporary.

It is not generally an accepted theory by the scientific community, not just because of the lack of evidence for panspermia but the overwhelming evidence for abiogenesis. it is therefore regarded as a "desperation theory" because it is essentially hoping that one day they could prove it but not even the researchers have much faith in the theory. However, as we go forward both schools of thought will likely have a part to play in solving the mysteries of the universe and so we shouldn't rule out things that seem bizarre.
The chances of anything coming from Mars were a million to one......they said.

Haha,yes I had forgotten about that fast show scetch very good.
Its a shame the science community use phrases like desparation theory it just adds to the division already there.
Surely all new research is desparation theory.
I guess the scientists who use the phrase are the same ones who have spent years trying to prove string theory and despite not yet proving it they feel they can ridicule new theories because string theory is established with books ,TV shows and of course billions of dollars in funding,but still unproven.
I agree the science community needs to put their heads together and drop the tribal fighting over their theories.
The string theory group and the quantum loop group and the other theories may have the complete theory of everything if they shared their research and worked together.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
While I believe we might have a weird origin, I dont think its that much pointing to us going through any "upgrades". The old theory that homo sapiens evolved from homo neanderthalensis who evolved from homo erectus and so on in some kind of linear fashion is something that was taught in schools and elsewhere for a lot of years, but today you'll find very few researching that subject who would support that theory.

Instead most believe that we existed at the same time until x0 000 years ago when we either (most likely) killed or ( less likely, but not a fringe theory) ****ed the other kinds of humans to extinction. Things like why the homo sapiens subspecies decided to migrate and spread and learn to do a lot of shit the other subspecies seemingly didnt learn instead of just chilling back in Africa (or wherever) is something, from my understanding, the science people doesnt even pretend to know. There's no good answers to our ability to think abstract thoughts which as far as we know, no other species on earth (possible including other homo subspecies) were/are capable of. And thats the odd part that makes me believe that at some point we licked some weird meteorite or got mind****ed or injected with something by some alien or something.

But then again all of this could at some point be proven false (and then rinse and repeat) and the explanations could be entirely different. Who knows.

Read Joseph Henrich

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Ah yeah the classic old "you're gullible if you dont believe everything your government tells you.."
Or the classic "I've seen some guff on you tube and fell for every word of it".

What has the government got to do with this. It is basic common sense. There is nobody out there.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
'Graham Bruce Hancock is a British writer and journalist. He is known for his pseudoscientific theories involving ancient civilisations, Earth changes, stone monuments or megaliths, altered states of consciousness, ancient myths, and astronomical or astrological data from the past.'

:wozza:

I think it’s more likely the architecture you site was built by prior civilisations.

But sure, you go ahead and believe it’s aliens.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Or the classic "I've seen some guff on you tube and fell for every word of it".

What has the government got to do with this. It is basic common sense. There is nobody out there.

I dont watch a lot of Youtube and I also dont have basic common sense, I have uncommon sense.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They cant, there's been hundreds of politicians, military people etc speaking about these subjects. But they remain hidden to the majority of people who only trust authorities. As for secret organisations, secret societies and secret governments, its the same thing. Plenty of evidence that these things exist, plenty of people who deny it on the basis of governments/media/their buddies denying it.
Complete cobblers. You're logic appears to be "if there is nothing there, something must exist" - seriously deranged.

If anyone is trying to take over the world, they are seriously bad at it.

Now where did I put my tin foil?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here