Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Unresolved mysteries

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The pyramids original use is interesting.
Its looking more and more likely that they were power stations for a previous global civilisation.
The same as the sites in South America.
I'm becoming quite convinced now that before this civilisation there was a far more advanced global civilisation,highly likely to be extraterrestrial in origin.
I believe there was a war between different factions in our solar system but earth survived and we survived and have grown into the civilisation we are now but in the shadow of ancient structures of which we still don't who built them, how they were built and what they were used for.
Its all fascinating stuff and the more I look into it the more it seems possible and now science is starting to agree.
Can't wait to get to mars(if we are not already there of course)and I believe there will be loads of stuff found that proves it was also an inhabited planet like ours but was destroyed in the war.
Is niburu out there somewhere?or did it get destroyed in the war?was Venus also nuked?was the moon some sort of defence sattlite or space station?
So many mysteries and we really need the answers.

I'm expecting a disclosure event soon.
I believe the us government has been hiding the truth for decades,maybe even centuries.
But now more countries are involved in space and cameras are everywhere the us government is under pressure to reveal it.
I follow the news closely and they are slowly dropping in small stories without much fanfare that would have been huge even 10 years ago,but obviously they don't get noticed at the Moment.
The reason for these stories is a slow subliminal normalising and pre warning of the public so the big story is not so much of a bombshell as happened when war of the world's was released.
I also think we are now at a level of development where we are getting more interest from extraterrestrials so they may just turn up en masse out of the blue and the governments are aware of this so want to tell us about them first.

:lol:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Paranormal shit, unexplained disappearances, hidden treasures, cold case murders etc... the good stuff. Whats your favorites?

Saw that someone recently solved one of the remainign Zodiac Killer ciphers... love when things like that happen, some 50+ year old mystery that few thought would ever be solved suddenly gets solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1oQLPRE21o

There's a thousand mysteries or so that fascinates me... dont know if I have any particular favorites, but I like the ones where there is a fair chance of getting some answer. Like the Peter Bergmann case (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bergmann_case) or the Isdal Woman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isdal_Woman). Things like the true identity of Jack the Ripper or what really happened to Alexander the Great.. meh.

One of the most annoying ones is the Kryptos - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos - fourth passage not yet decrypted... frustrating shit.

That's a coincidence. I've just this minute finished watching the film Zodiac on Netflix then I turn to NSC and find this thread.

This is an iconic crime mystery that has never been solved with a bit of a local connection as it is believed that he caught the ferry at Newhaven....

1458691.main_image.jpg

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I don’t believe in ghosts or aliens, but I do wonder what this obsession with putting large black cubes around the world is all about.

30A9E344-0FCD-49E6-BF7A-7C6C009E28D2.jpeg

D73B5266-8E9C-4DAC-850F-E412E2491A46.jpeg

Even the Doctor is puzzled about it. :wink:

A70E9508-646D-4CFA-B527-5704D36816DD.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I believe the us government has been hiding the truth for decades,maybe even centuries.
But now more countries are involved in space and cameras are everywhere the us government is under pressure to reveal it.
I follow the news closely and they are slowly dropping in small stories without much fanfare that would have been huge even 10 years ago,but obviously they don't get noticed at the Moment.
The reason for these stories is a slow subliminal normalising and pre warning of the public so the big story is not so much of a bombshell as happened when war of the world's was released.
I also think we are now at a level of development where we are getting more interest from extraterrestrials so they may just turn up en masse out of the blue and the governments are aware of this so want to tell us about them first.

I also believe that some governments has kept these things hidden for a long while but I dont believe disclosure will happen soon. It's been repeatedly said that announcing what some of us believe to be the truth could cause serious chaos and panic both from the subject itself and how the people's trust in governments/states would hit rock bottom. The world needs to be (even) more controlled and organised than it is now before any type of disclosure of that sort is made. Things that could be a massive threat to national (and international) security have "always" been classified and will continue to be that way for the foreseeable future.

Agree with that effort is made to normalise this subject, but at the same time I think people are perhaps less likely today than at any other point to believe the unbelieavable. 9/11 crushed the previously commonly prevalent distrust in authorities, the fear it caused made people crawl into the arms of the authorities.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Suddenly there are even more gullible idiots out there than I thought.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
When you consider there are more stars in our Milky Way galaxy than grains of sand on every beach in the world , and that each star could have a system of planets , and that there are as many Galaxies as stars . How can we be alone .
The US Navy released 3 gun camera films of " Bogey`s " to the public for the first time 2/3 years ago , this is a part of the disclosure you are talking about .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The pyramids original use is interesting.
Its looking more and more likely that they were power stations for a previous global civilisation.
The same as the sites in South America.
I'm becoming quite convinced now that before this civilisation there was a far more advanced global civilisation,highly likely to be extraterrestrial in origin.
I believe there was a war between different factions in our solar system but earth survived and we survived and have grown into the civilisation we are now but in the shadow of ancient structures of which we still don't who built them, how they were built and what they were used for.
Its all fascinating stuff and the more I look into it the more it seems possible and now science is starting to agree.
Can't wait to get to mars(if we are not already there of course)and I believe there will be loads of stuff found that proves it was also an inhabited planet like ours but was destroyed in the war.
Is niburu out there somewhere?or did it get destroyed in the war?was Venus also nuked?was the moon some sort of defence sattlite or space station?
So many mysteries and we really need the answers.

It really, really, really, really isn't.

Edit - Have I been whooshed? I feel I have.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Ah yeah the classic old "you're gullible if you dont believe everything your government tells you.."

How about people who might think it’s a load of old cobblers whatever the government might say about it.

I belong to the “take it all with a pinch of salt” club.

Edit: there was a bloke in the 1960s called Erich von Daniken who wrote books about things like aliens helped the Egyptians build the pyramids. A book called Chariots of the Gods came out in 1968 (I just googled it). Although I was only 14 or 15 at the time, I was totally dismissive of it (as were most people).

But I work on the basis that I might believe it if I can see it with my own eyes, which obviously isn’t going to happen with the Pyramids. I have the same attitude to gossip - I might believe that X and Y are having an affair if either X or Y tell me they are having an affair. Otherwise...... take it with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How about people who might think it’s a load of old cobblers whatever the government might say about it.

Thats a good club, I'm in it as well. Also important to look at things case by case - some swallow everything and others believe nothing happens or exist if it doesnt happen or exist in their own backyard.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Thats a good club, I'm in it as well. Also important to look at things case by case - some swallow everything and others believe nothing happens or exist if it doesnt happen or exist in their own backyard.

I’ll go along with that:thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I also believe that some governments has kept these things hidden for a long while

always amused how people think our incompetent governments can manage to keep such monumental revelations secret. (cue invoking the deep state, secret government that really controls everything. except everything they dont control, which is controlled by other governments, media, corporations etc)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m gonna stick my neck on the chopping block and go along with Swansman and Pint of Ale and a Burger.
I’m an extremely cynical person, but there are certain things about our past including civilisations, and genetic predecessors that just have too many questions. Yes maybe they are yet to be discovered and I’m prepared to accept the findings.
It seems more logical to me that aliens from other plants exist rather than God.
God/ Religion to me is an explanation or excuse why we exist, that solves and squares away the unexplainable, it makes sense to those that aren’t prepared to think beyond their own isolated mundane mind.
I would rather believe in possibilities, than restrictions of religion and ignorance.

Oh no what have I said

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
How does Katie Price keep becoming relevant and how has Joey Essex made millions by having fewer brain cells than a single cell organism?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
always amused how people think our incompetent governments can manage to keep such monumental revelations secret. (cue invoking the deep state, secret government that really controls everything. except everything they dont control, which is controlled by other governments, media, corporations etc)

They cant, there's been hundreds of politicians, military people etc speaking about these subjects. But they remain hidden to the majority of people who only trust authorities. As for secret organisations, secret societies and secret governments, its the same thing. Plenty of evidence that these things exist, plenty of people who deny it on the basis of governments/media/their buddies denying it.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Paranormal shit, unexplained disappearances, hidden treasures, cold case murders etc... the good stuff. Whats your favorites?

Saw that someone recently solved one of the remainign Zodiac Killer ciphers... love when things like that happen, some 50+ year old mystery that few thought would ever be solved suddenly gets solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1oQLPRE21o

There's a thousand mysteries or so that fascinates me... dont know if I have any particular favorites, but I like the ones where there is a fair chance of getting some answer. Like the Peter Bergmann case (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bergmann_case) or the Isdal Woman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isdal_Woman). Things like the true identity of Jack the Ripper or what really happened to Alexander the Great.. meh.

One of the most annoying ones is the Kryptos - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos - fourth passage not yet decrypted... frustrating shit.
Didn't you solve a mystery /murder towards the end of last year? How's that going?

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset

Edit: there was a bloke in the 1960s called Erich von Daniken who wrote books about things like aliens helped the Egyptians build the pyramids. A book called Chariots of the Gods came out in 1968 (I just googled it). Although I was only 14 or 15 at the time, I was totally dismissive of it (as were most people).

But I work on the basis that I might believe it if I can see it with my own eyes, which obviously isn’t going to happen with the Pyramids. I have the same attitude to gossip - I might believe that X and Y are having an affair if either X or Y tell me they are having an affair. Otherwise...... take it with a pinch of salt.
They all said he was mad , he wasn`t . The great pyramid at Cheops weighs in the region of 6m tons , and if you dressed and laid a stone every 10 minutes ( if memory serves , it was worked out in Von Daniken`s book ) it would take 643 years to build . Also , when building a new skyscraper they allow 6 inches of settlement , yet the pyramids built on sand have settled only one quarter of an inch ! . Take into account the stone comes from over 100 miles away by The Nile . And the only trees are/were fig trees and couldn`t stand being used as rollers , anyway they would not have cut down a food source . Add to that the fact every modern attempt to duplicate one has failed miserably .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here