Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unreadable Heritage Stones

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Now, THAT would be useful! So....anyone got pics of theirs? (Stones, that is!)

And many thanks, Mr. Straw. :)

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• DSC_4830.JPG
    DSC_4830.JPG
    530.2 KB · Views: 226

Aug 21, 2011
This is scary how many unhappy people there are, and thats just on NSC. I bet there are loads more who dont come on here as well whose voice we wont hear.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Quite. So if you know of anyone elsewhere who shares the same view, get them to come here and add their comment to the thread...please.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have only passed the heritage stones once, and it had been raining. It was impossible to read them! I don't own one, but I hope the club sorts them out because I would be miffed if I had paid £100 for that.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
May I point out that those of you who do not wish your cert.no. to be made public, please make it clear so there are no misunderstandings.

Thanks.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Cheers for that, sweetmods.

I plan on giving this another few days before making a formal approach to both Parkers and the club, so anyone else who wishes to add something please do so.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
Hi, my stone was purchased in memory of my mum, like many others on my first visit to the amex i couldn't even find the stones, why are they set in the road and not placed in wall behind the west stand? The stones are so difficult to read now, what will they be like in 6 months....or 6 years??? My cert No is 108, thanks jeff.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
So far, over 60 different members have given their support and over 45 stones have been accounted for. May not seem that much, but it's certainly a percentage that needs to be responded to.

You have to also bear in mind that some have yet to give their cert.no.'s and this is but one (albeit the biggest) Albion forum. There will undoubtedly be many more who will add their comments once the word gets around.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You can add me too (although I only have a problem with the lettering, not the location) - Certificate Number 0003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here