Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unreadable Heritage Stones

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes add me too. Also selective photography from the "flyers" makes them seem ALOT bigger than they are.

Cert 1096

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
add me too. cert 0004.

i've tried hard to convince myself that i was expecting too much, but they really aren't very good. the blue on grey combination is not at all good, and the quality looks tacky.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
myself too - had a thread on this a while back (cert number not known- can't find it!!)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I bought the stone in memory of someone who died between the Goldstone and the Amex and thought that they would be along the edge of the walkway.

Cert 1428

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
No worries, Braders - cert.no. would be helpful but certainly not essential. Thanks for the support and apologies if I have duplicated your thread.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
This is truly a big surprise to me. I cannot believe the number of people who feel as strongly about this as I do and who have taken the trouble to make a post.

Please keep them coming, each and every one of you who shares the same disappointment.

Thumbs up to WATFORD zero and Deadly Danson for their assistance. :)

SuperMario

PLAY IT!
Sep 6, 2006
Cert 0017 add me to the list they should be on a wall , bought as a memorial for brother who never made it to Falmer.

Bungle

Nov 28, 2007
Tunbridge Wells
Myself and work collegues got one for a mates 40th .. I was disappointed when I saw it .. the recipient likes it though!!

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes add me too. Also selective photography from the "flyers" makes them seem ALOT bigger than they are.

Cert 1096

I totally agree with this point as well. The photo in the marketing looked way bigger than the end product.

I think we would all agree that the stones look like they cost us all a tenner each, maybe £20, not £99 plus VAT. Biggest rip off ever. If you get nowhere birthofanorange then I suggest you try the Trading Standards people.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I totally agree with this point as well. The photo in the marketing looked way bigger than the end product.

I think we would all agree that the stones look like they cost us all a tenner each, maybe £20, not £99 plus VAT. Biggest rip off ever. If you get nowhere birthofanorange then I suggest you try the Trading Standards people.

I doubt it will get that far, Giraffe (I do feel rather silly talking to a horse that has been hung unsuccessfully!). I'm positive that with a little bit of a prod in the right direction, things will be made good. :)

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I love the club ,but on this occasion they have got it wrong.I dont blame the club......unless they sort it out.....1742.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here