Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 21s tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agree with all comments above.

Des Hutchinson & James Tilley have been great down the right. Manu did one great take but other than that doesn't look like a £1million+ player still. Big Ak up front looks lively and JFC & Harper have done some good stuff. Goldson looks v good - moves forward with it well & a clear danger at set pieces - I'm sure his time will come soon as feel a bit for him having been a regular for Shrewsbury.

Holla has been a shambles tbh (apart from hitting the bar from 35 yards) - can't believe this was our top midfielder for large parts of last season. I really used to rate him - now he just looks off the pace and still doesn't run like a footballer :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's 2-1 Arsenal - they've been much better 2nd half & their technical ability showing. On the plus side Danny Holla just won a tackle...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I like the look of our number 3. Is that Rob Hunt? If so, I thought he has looked good before, but then playing as right back.

Manu looks poor, but Tilley looks better.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Who is the left back. He is dire. Good chance to put his name in the frame. To be fair not one player other than Goldson and Tilley look anywhere near the first team and the goalie of course.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I like the look of our number 3. Is that Rob Hunt? If so, I thought he has looked good before, but then playing as right back.

Manu looks poor, but Tilley looks better.

Maybe he could be an option for our left back slot? How good does he look? Any better than Chicksen?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who is the left back. He is dire. Good chance to put his name in the frame. To be fair not one player other than Goldson and Tilley look anywhere near the first team and the goalie of course.

I'd agree with that although I thought the boys should be proud as they played some decent stuff. Arsenal are put together from the brightest young talent around the world so we know playing in this league will be tough results wise. Really impressed with Tilley who looked as skilful as any of the Arsenal players...

I swear from the stream there were a few supporting Arsenal tonight - long way to come from North London eh :lol: Plastics more like...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
One question: did we really pay £1.5M for Manu? He looked completely anonymous tonight. It's not looking good for him so far. Hopefully he can only get better.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Opinions, opinions, opinions.

He looked ok going forward but they got behind him too easily and he didn't seem to know where his attacking player was half the time. I assume that Jessie Starkey is injured as he has played left back for the under21's in most games and look fairly proficient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here