Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 21s at the Amex v Charlton

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's got to be on the bench for Saturday, this is a no- brainer.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is all part of his recovery programme. I imagine it's all down to risk at the moment and how much Oscar needs him.

CMS has played the last three u21 matches working his way up from 30 mins to 60 to his first full 90 minutes last night.
When Hoskins did likewise a few weeks back (before his illness) then he was then "available for selection" .
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ton-striker-will-hoskins-declares-himself-fit
Hoskins went to Bolton, for example, but didn't make the 18 and then he was struck down with the virus.

So i assume this is the same recovery path for CMS. Assuming no bad reaction to last night then he's now training with the first team squad and available.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Caspar Ankergren played with the u21s tonight. Here's his verdict.

[tweet]450759037622452224[/tweet]

"there's some good young players...the future looking bright"

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great couple of goals nice to see the under 21 playing @ the Amex will this continue or will they play behind close doors at the new training ground!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great couple of goals nice to see the under 21 playing @ the Amex will this continue or will they play behind close doors at the new training ground!

Not sure there are any doors. Update on the training ground in the Argus today but it doesn't tell you much.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

There is a regulation which says at least 2 games per season for the DS, have to be played at the stadium.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
CMS has played the last three u21 matches working his way up from 30 mins to 60 to his first full 90 minutes last night.
When Hoskins did likewise a few weeks back (before his illness) then he was then "available for selection" .
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ton-striker-will-hoskins-declares-himself-fit
Hoskins went to Bolton, for example, but didn't make the 18 and then he was struck down with the virus.

So i assume this is the same recovery path for CMS. Assuming no bad reaction to last night then he's now training with the first team squad and available.

Has it not occurred to you that they had completely different injuries?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Has it not occurred to you that they had completely different injuries?

yes. They've both recovered completely from their injuries a few weeks back. This is about getting fit.
I'm aware of the difference.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

The games that don't have to be played at the AMEX will continue to take place at the Sussex FA ground in Lancing I believe, the club also want to broadcast all the home games live on seagulls player.

I am sure I heard they will not play any games in front of the public inside the training ground, although they do have facilities to accommodate the players families.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Has nobody captured the highlights from this match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here