Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Under 21s Against Blackburn

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I was thinking what it’s 0-0 still but I joined late and instead of joining the stream live I joined from the start! D’oh. Just jumped to live. FFS

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
One of the oddest pentaly decisions you'll ever see. Blackburn player runs at McGill, who has his foot on the ball, gives him a forearm smash, they both end up on the flooe and the ref gives them a spot kick.

Great to see that the standard of reffing in PL2 is consistent with that in the PL.

Apart from that, not a great half I thought. Lots of missed 5 yard passes. Very nice free kick, but the wall was laughably placed.

A few nice moments from Enciso, but can see why he's not in the first team.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another one watching online here. That penalty decision suddenly makes Darren England look competent

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In real time, it looks like McGill swings a punch at the Blackburn player, but in fact, the latter goes over the ball with studs up, and catches McGill, who’s arm flings out as he falls.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A rather empty stand this evening! Got to be operational reasons for limiting tickets
I always had trhe impression that the club would rather not have any spectators there at all if they could get away with it - certainly not casual, but interested visitors who are not STHs, members, registered, with loyalty points, whatever. A bit like PB's nightmare of having people in the Amex on borrowed tickets when the club doesn't hold a wealth of personal and financial data on them.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here