Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Under 21s Against Blackburn

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
To their training grounds? Most clubs are very protective of the training grounds and I think it is rare that fans get to visit a training ground
Yes surprisingly, some clubs are fine with it. Some aren’t. I could understand if the training ground games were in the day during training but they aren’t. Following the Under 21s away I’ve probably been to the training grounds that fans of their own clubs haven’t.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
One of the oddest pentaly decisions you'll ever see. Blackburn player runs at McGill, who has his foot on the ball, gives him a forearm smash, they both end up on the flooe and the ref gives them a spot kick.

Great to see that the standard of reffing in PL2 is consistent with that in the PL.

Apart from that, not a great half I thought. Lots of missed 5 yard passes. Very nice free kick, but the wall was laughably placed.

A few nice moments from Enciso, but can see why he's not in the first team.
Harsh on Enciso

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It is interesting that Enciso got another runout yesterday, but Yasin Ayari didn't play. Would have thought it would have been good to give him some game time. Also interesting that Mórán did not play either (and wasn't on bench on Saturday - injury?)
Maybe they are be rested for the big Cup game against the mighty Littlehampton.

As an aside McGill made a cracking save in the game as well.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It is interesting that Enciso got another runout yesterday, but Yasin Ayari didn't play. Would have thought it would have been good to give him some game time. Also interesting that Mórán did not play either (and wasn't on bench on Saturday - injury?)
Maybe they are be rested for the big Cup game against the mighty Littlehampton.

As an aside McGill made a cracking save in the game as well.
I suspect that Enciso would turn out for the Womens team in a wig just for a game, if he thought he could get away with it. Has to rival Craig Noone for football enthusiasm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here