Under 21 crowd tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
The U21's are playing pretty passing build-up play with no end result and almost being undone by lapses of concentration.

Maybe it's the ground's fault ...? :)

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think it's a good game, but Mexican wave??? If sport doesn't interest you enough, stay at *******g home and watch Eastenders

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I take it back...shelvey is not fecking shite, he is fecking brilliant.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
About time for people to wander down to the concourses for a nice long queue for a pie

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No chance it was a red. Their captain has been best player on the pitch. Maybe Lowe for England.

Saying that last shot would have been goal of the season if it went in? It wouldn't have been the best goal at the AMEX in the last fortnight!!! Tosh........ think I'm watching the yank version though so will allow it :p

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Indeed, in the chart of shocking decisions, that is right up there, under what rule was he sent off?

my main issue with the decision is that the ref waved it off and the goalie was sliding on his side with his back to the lino so how could he be sure when the goalie took his hands off the ball?

edit: just seen another reply and the lino probably could see it. still don't like the decision though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wait till afterwards and they got to queue for hours as no extra trains

Is that right?

From OS...
There are trains available for fans travelling to the stadium before and after matches.
Normal services are strengthened by additional trains to deal with increased demand

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Indeed, in the chart of shocking decisions, that is right up there, under what rule was he sent off?

Amazing ... the defender had over run the ball to the left leaving the goalkeeper to handle it outside the area, if he had not handballed it the ball had run to the right and the England attacker would have walked it in .... deliberate handball and denying a clear goal scoring opportunity = red card (simples) :facepalm:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Amazing ... the defender had over run the ball to the left leaving the goalkeeper to handle it outside the area, if he had not handballed it the ball had run to the right and the England attacker would have walked it in .... deliberate handball and denying a clear goal scoring opportunity = red card (simples) :facepalm:

Funny how the ball was going straight to the keeper then.
He could have easily kicked it clear.
Yellow card.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Is that right?

From OS...
There are trains available for fans travelling to the stadium before and after matches.
Normal services are strengthened by additional trains to deal with increased demand

Heard they very busy as no special buses so will be extra longer to wait and wouldn't like that in this weather. Can't lengthen the trains for midweek games

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
is that a dodgy site,asking me to download some gear?

No, never download stuff. There's no need to.
There should be 2 or 3 tiny Xs on the ads, simply click those to clear them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports