Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 21 crowd tonight?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Opening the upper tiers means bringing in additional stewards and catering staff , I think Mr Barber is trying to reduce costs not increase them.

Interest in the Upper East has been high for this fixture and they surely would have turned a profit up there, plus it's the stand the main TV cameras will presumably be facing so it would have looked good to have had fans up there, but it was the FA who led on the ticketing apparently.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Kick off tonight.....can't find confirmation, 19:30 is it or 19:45?

I saw a matrix sign this morning on the Lewes Road that advertised Football Match tonight 19:30 so just getting confirmation :amex:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Opening the upper tiers means bringing in additional stewards and catering staff , I think Mr Barber is trying to reduce costs not increase them.

Unless more people went as a result.

I know it's a mute argument that can never be proved. He is probably right though, I begrudingly accept that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Kick off tonight.....can't find confirmation, 19:30 is it or 19:45?

I saw a matrix sign this morning on the Lewes Road that advertised Football Match tonight 19:30 so just getting confirmation :amex:

It's 7.45pm

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not going tonight...saving my money for more bottles of wine next couple of weeks.

😍

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's listed for
KiwiSportz.TV

and programme is just starting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here