Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Undav

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
Minutes to goal ratio is fantastic. With the talent we have and the amount of games. I think he will be a super sub.. coming on at 60 minutes every game and scoring 20+ goals this season..
It's no disrespect if he doesn't start but I think the style we play suits him with a tired defence.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He looks class. So happy for him. He seemed to struggle with confidence to begin with, but he kept going. Shows a great attitude.

Exactly this. Seemed a bit shell shocked when he first came here but a couple of goals, RDZ coaching and giving him more confidence with the fans singing his name gave him a boost last season and you saw it on the pitch. Had a massive grin on his face when he was at the Amex warming up and we were doing the Ohhhhh Denis Undav.

Can see him being our own OGS (super sub not shit manager version).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He looks class. So happy for him. He seemed to struggle with confidence to begin with, but he kept going. Shows a great attitude.
No, he had some off-field issue to deal with, the nature of which has not been reported to my knowledge (and should not be). This was mentioned early in the year by the manager.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Hes certainly won me over and I thought he was a total waste of space initially. He's always going to have limits, especially lack of pace and in certain games they seem to have gone on around him. But he's just one of those players who knows how to score. Think he's super useful in that he seems like a top lad who's happy to be here, knows his strengths and is happy as a squad player. He's going to score loads even as a sub / Cup player.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He reminds me a bit of a previous striker, absolutely no pace, but lethal finisher :wink:
Fred Binney.

1690107877350.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here