Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Undav

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, but even in the afterglow of a win, that triple-miss was bloody pathetic. Tho fair play to some in the North for rustling up some kind of semblance of support for the guy right there right then. Big ask to ask anyone to join in with it tho eh? Face it, Undav is a less mobile, more lardass, version of Maupay :shrug:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Had a headcase near me in WSL repeatedly screaming at him to 'f*** off back to USG' 🫠

I thought he did well on the whole. The triple miss was unfortunate but his overall play was good. Must have been doing something right in training as well to get the nod. Would be interesting to see him play alongside Fergie.
Probably the OP of this thread.

I had someone behind me who'd bought off the exchange yelling "get rid of it" every time one of our defenders had it. I don't think there's a more moronic phrase in football. And we're so far from the pitch they'd never have heard.

Makes me wish people were screened before being allowed memberships.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorry, but even in the afterglow of a win, that triple-miss was bloody pathetic. Tho fair play to some in the North for rustling up some kind of semblance of support for the guy right there right then. Big ask to ask anyone to join in with it tho eh? Face it, Undav is a less mobile, more lardass, version of Maupay :shrug:
By the same token the midget Scot was bloody pathetic? Missed tackles, got bullied and misplaced passes.

As it happens I think they are both good, just need more game time

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
By the same token the midget Scott was bloody pathetic? Missed tackles, got bullied and misplaced passes.

As it happens I think they are both good, just need more game time
Maybe start a different thread on something other than what this thread's discussing?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
On another day he could of got a goal and two assists. Some lovely little lay offs and link play. I like him. Works hard and is as strong as an ox. Needs more game time.

I’m firmly in team Undav.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Also Team Undav. I wasn't sure when he signed, thought we'd bought ourselves a budget Maupay. He needs a run in the side for us to see him at his best, but what I have seen hasn't been poor.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I think he looks very, very slow. But his movement is decent and could’ve had a couple of assists. Bad miss(es) but that will happen now and then, if it becomes a regular thing like Maupay I’d feel differently.

Decent squad option.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think he had the time to take a touch after the blocked shot or save to compose himself. If he'd done that he would have scored.
He probably had too much time to think about it!

He seems like a more instinctive striker, see his goal at Boro.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I think that until he gets a decent run it’s hard to judge him. Players get a bit rusty when they aren’t playing and a run of games could make a big difference.

I’d like to see RDZ find a way to get him, and all the young players, a bit more time on the pitch.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don’t agree at all. The misses were unfortunate, but even after that he got his head down and did okay.

His touch is much better than Maupay’s IMO.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don’t agree at all. The misses were unfortunate, but even after that he got his head down and did okay.

His touch is much better than Maupay’s IMO.
Maybe a future for him as a slo-mo Gross replacement in midfield? Really don't see him cutting the mustard jumper up front at this level anytime ever. Boy just never takes his chances to impress, sadly

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But given these days we rarely play two up, he is probably third choice anyway. He was certainly a lot better than Welbeck yesterday, again all opinions 😃
That's true. Undav's three nailed-on-chances-in-the-space-of-three-seconds somehow managed to not look much more pathetic than Welbeck's two shitty attempts where it would have been easier to score than miss :lol:
Ferguson will easily eclipse them both combibed as soon as he's back from injury. Albion future right there :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here