Ulloa out for "2 months"

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not completely buggered Conway could come in and play up front and we do always have the option of Ward

Actually suggested those two semi-seriously on twitter. To be completely serious I have never seen Conway play up front but haven't been convinced by him out wide - though it's far too early to pass full judgement. Moving Ward would create a hole at LB where you'd have to choose between Calderon, Maximento or Chicksen. At least that would put a stop to Bruno in midfield I suppose.

A decent loan signing even for a month allows us to retain strength in other positions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not completely buggered Conway could come in and play up front

Is he more effective there than he appears to be on the wing? :smile:

On what I've seen so far I think I'd rather see Bruno up front, and no I don't really want to see that either.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not completely buggered Conway could come in and play up front and we do always have the option of Ward

He was complete and utter rubbish at Ipswich...but then again so were most of the team. We need a ******** striker. Can we just get on with the process of signing one please? How much longer do we have to wait?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is Bobby Z injured or out of favour? Maybe an option if fit? Good target man and has BHA at heart!!

Bobby can't even walk.... and has been utter shite for years.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was complete and utter rubbish at Ipswich...but then again so were most of the team. We need a ******** striker. Can we just get on with the process of signing one please? How much longer do we have to wait?

Who would you sign? Most Premiership clubs looking to loan players want 100% of their wages paid now, so we're talking big money

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I don't think that we will sign anyone, just re jig the side and try and cope.
The push at the end of last season has left us somewhat wanting I think.
So keep calm and be prepared for some stormy weather.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shirley he had his chance to shine while Ulloa was suspended?

He's had his chance to shine over the last 3-4 years. And he has SHONE. His goals to games record speaks for itself. He is a DECENT Championship striker, who is still improving.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Kuszczak

Calderon~Upson~Greer~Ward

Crofts~Ince~Andrews

Buckley~Barnes~Lualua​

For the time being at least. It just means that Andrews, Crofts and Ince will have to make a big effort to get up the pitch when we're attacking. Hopefully Bridcutt isn't too far away now either.

Still looks a decent team to me.

:shrug:

This for me except Bruno for Calderon :thumbsup:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Who would you sign? Most Premiership clubs looking to loan players want 100% of their wages paid now, so we're talking big money

Just need to pick up a decent young forward. They don't all cost the earth. That lad at West Bro was on £850 a week. Not that he is available now but there are players out there that you don't have to break the bank to sign

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just need to pick up a decent young forward. They don't all cost the earth. That lad at West Bro was on £850 a week. Not that he is available now but there are players out there that you don't have to break the bank to sign

Who???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Time to throw Ben Dickenson in at the deep end.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton

Peterborough always seem to be able to do it.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

These are some i could think of doubt they are on massive wages and maybe able to do a decent job and would at least be up for it.

Adam Morgan, Samid Yesil or Jermone Sinclair all Liverpool although Sinclair maybe to young
Guiditti - City
sanogo at Arsenal
Islam Feruz - Chelsea
Elliott Lee - West Ham
Trotta - Fulham

All good players could come here for a month or 2 and play. Some better that others. Some maybe better that what we have already

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports