Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa out for "2 months"

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's bloody needed in amongst the doom and gloom bed wetters on here. Leo's got an injury that happens to loads of professional footballers at one time or other in their career: Beckham, Gerrard, Rooney (twice), Messi, Ashley Cole, are just a few of the higher profile examples. It seems that all of them recover and are just as good as previously.

There are 2 international breaks over the next 2 months, so he may only miss 6 games, yet people are overreacting and going on about a relegation dogfight despite the fact that we're currently 8 points clear and can look forward to getting our player of the season back, along with Orlandi and CMS sometime in the next 5-6 weeks. And last point: apart from the palace and Huddersfield home games last year, our most emphatic wins - 6-1 Blackpool, 5-1 Barnsley, 3-0 Ipswich and Wednesday - were all without Ulloa playing.

Indeed. Far too much DOOM on here.

A loan striker would help us of course.

And please don't get sent off v Forest, Ashley.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Perhaps the North Stand can show our strike force where the goal is on Saturday by following this example?

magde0.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

All because the board of directors won't bloody sign anyone. Squeaky assed cheapskates. "Bu bu but FFP" Ah shove FFP up your ass ffs and get someone or two In. No wonder players don't want to come to us. Powers up high are TIGHT. Thought our owner Is a poker player. -_-

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

If it's not, I can only assume you'd be willing to tell our chairman he's tight or a squeaky assed cheapskate?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

If it's not, I can only assume you'd be willing to tell our chairman he's tight or a squeaky assed cheapskate?

Yes, if we don't get anybody in. Injuries are covered by insurance so it's not as if we wouldn't have anything to spend.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That is if Barber allows it, we don't have any money you know

I can just hear the sharp intake of breath and you want what a C/F
"what for"
"Oh well we will have to start charging for the clackers"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'll plunge in the Top Goal Scorer betting.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I was fearing worse than 2 months. 6 games is not the end of the world BUT we surely must move for a loanee now. I hadn't appreciated that insurance covers injuries, means we have no excuse.

Chris Wood would be great - can't believe he's not involved at Leicester.

PG

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Gareth Bale's not very involved at real Madrid. he can score goals. Is he on our radar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here