Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa Back For Saturday.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we now have available, outside of the starting XI that have gained TEN points from the last 4 matches:

Calderon (yes I know he played Saturday)
Maksimenko
El Abd
Bridcutt
Andrews
Agustien
Orlandi
Ulloa
Lualua
Buckley
March
Brezovan
Ankergren

Blimey.

So, just from that group you could almost get a full team to play. Just missing a 2nd Central Defender.

-------------Brezovan
Maksi-- El Abd -- ??? - Calderon
------------ Bridcutt
Buckley -- Andrews -- Orlandi -- Lua Lua
------------ Ulloa

Subs: March-- Ankergren
These posts need to be trotted out every time a dinosaur, on here, pipes up with the usual cliches:-

'He's earned the shirt'.
'You don't break up a winning team'.
'x will struggle to get back in the team, after y's performance'.
and so on.

We have a squad.
It's the very best squad ever assembled for the Albion.
Oscar's job is to pick the 11 players who'll win the upcoming game.

Tommy K is the only player guaranteed a start.
Ward is unlikely to be dropped, and that's it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't think Ulloa would have put those random, smacked crosses away by Conway at the weekend as he keenly requested for balls into him to be floaters that he attacks and outleaps the defender. Just the sort that Buckley airs across. Launching in hit and hopes in dangerous areas in which you know forwards won't go doesn't make it a good cross.
I'll be glad to see Leo back in stripes. He was a titan at the season's start and i hope his fitness remained relatively high in his slightly immobile days so he's not catching up so much as he did after we signed him. Am more looking forward to tomorrow now and getting there early enough to catch the warm-ups.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Oscar will give Spanish Len some minutes tomorrow to rebuild his appetite for goals.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes please!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wouldn't risk Ulloa tomorrow night. We should have enough to get past a bad Barnsley side at home. Stick him on the bench if need be, just in case. But I'd rather see him run out against the Foxes on Saturday, where we can lay down a marker for the rest of the league to sit up and take notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here