Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa Back For Saturday.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was told that Sky said on Saturday that he wasnt even training yet and was 6 weeks off returning but CMS was back doing light training and running so somebody is wrong.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I was told that Sky said on Saturday that he wasnt even training yet and was 6 weeks off returning but CMS was back doing light training and running so somebody is wrong.

I'd be more inclined to trust Ulloa's teammate than Sky

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I thought I read on the Argus website, last week that Ulloa and LuaLua should both be available for the Leicester game and that CMS was targeting Christmas. Recenty though we have seen so many "last minute" setbacks that the information carries little credibility.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
He won't be fit for a while, even if he is available. Given that when he was fully fit earlier, he wasn't exactly a fast mover, my feeling is that it will take him several matches after coming back before he makes much of a contribution.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Expect a rousing rendition of "Who's that man from Argentina" to ring around the Amex when Ulloa appears on the big screen during the warmup before the game, every time he warms up during the game, when he finally makes his return and when he (hopefully) scores

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lua Lua and Buckley may also be back tomorrow - as well as Ulloa - according to Nathan Jones - falling into place now quite nicely.

I had a feeling KLL would be back sooner than expected given his tweets about doing hard running last week. Looking forward to seeing him again; he's been outstanding in the games he's played so far this year.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/preview-brighton-v-barnsley-1209925.aspx#sPDx3GA5yHBhDT0j.99

11:16 2nd December 2013

by Adam Tighe

Nathan Jones confirmed that they will monitor the fitness of Kazenga LuaLua (knee), Leo Ulloa (foot) and Will Buckley (hamstring) ahead of the Barnsley game.

The trio have been sidelined through their respective injuries but all are now in full training.

Jones told seagulls.co.uk, “We have to see how they train and we will gauge how they are then. We don’t want too many players on our bench that cannot come on and really impact the game.

“It is nice putting names on the bench but it is better having players that can come on and make an impact, so we will pick our squad accordingly.”

Craig Mackail-Smith (Achilles) is still hopeful of a return before the New Year, while Will Hoskins (knee) remains a long-term absentee.

Rohan Ince and Matthew Upson will be available for the visit of the Tykes despite picking up knocks during the 1-1 draw with Bournemouth.​

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Be interesting to see who gets shoved off the bench with all these players reportedly returning
Liam Bridcutt could be struggling for a place in the 18 ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here