Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukraine's Hiidden Hooligans - Special Report Sky Sports News 7:30

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
There will no England hoolies at this tournament, they are stupid, but not that stupid, and it ain't easy to get to.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, its weird, they are just not used to black people outside of Moscow and a couple of the major cities....they are only just getting used to it here.. there seems a lot more black people here than when I first arrived in the country.... I saw 8 black women in the first year..and some of those I suspect were tourists....but seeing more nowadays....took a black mate from Kenya into bar where I buy my herb...it went completely quiet when we went in, and the look on their faces when he spoke in fluent Czech was worth a photo... but they accepted him very quickly because of it..

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Are there still people in Ukraine, I thought they all now lived in Surrey.............................

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They give it all the big talk to the Sky reporters, but they'll piss themselves and run when the Palace Ultras turn up.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
They give it all the big talk to the Sky reporters, but they'll piss themselves and run when the Palace Ultras turn up.

Especially the one who hurt himself in the court toilet recently and ran back out crying for his Dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here