Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukraine's Hiidden Hooligans - Special Report Sky Sports News 7:30

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just about to start on Sky Sports News.

An investigations into a group of facist, Ukranian football hooligans who are training ahead of this summer's European championships.

Could be of interest for any of us planning to visit this summer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Seems like needless publicity for a pathetic little group of men who never grew up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Usual sensationalism by Sky. Sure here will be isolated incidents but largely fine I imagine

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Usual sensationalism by Sky. Sure here will be isolated incidents but largely fine I imagine

Some of it is definitely staged for the cameras

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just a report on what we already know - guy at the end said the report has been handed to the Police - but seeing as it is still happening with their Police not having control over it, it will make no difference.

Everyone should know that stuff like this happens in Eastern Europe and some places are stuck in a "time-warp" if you like, with their attitude towards black people and all the hooliganism.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Having the main chav Ukraine bar here for a couple of years....they get drunk...they fight...as it happens, not very well...they can be big and strong, but..not particularly good at fighting...but i doubt if our lot are at training camps which does sound ominous.

There is a lot racism, although, I imagine out of respect to me, they have been ok when black friends of mine have come to the bar..but Russian (not Ukrainians, but I still cant tell the difference until it kicks off in the bar between them now and again) girlfriends in the past, were pretty racist, and couldnt understand why I had even thought of sleeping with black women in my past, never mind actually living with them...it was unfathomable to them.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That is quality. What a total headcase.

years ago in late 80's we were away to Brentford at Griffin Park , we were behind goal and they had a load of their lads on the side stand to our right, near to the away end.

There was this bloke next to us on away terrace, looked handy, completely pissed and swaying around. He staggered off at one point (thought he was going for a piss), about 30 seconds later he legs it across that corner of the pitch and jumps full on into the Brentford fans, arms swinging.

He disappears from sight, only to be carried out by St Johns Ambulance minutes later.

A total Albion headcase......anyone else remember?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I remember somebody called 'gussie gunn'? Jumping out of our end and running the length of the pitch, and jumping into the home end swinging....maybe Rochdale, but cant really remember..

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Having the main chav Ukraine bar here for a couple of years....they get drunk...they fight...as it happens, not very well...they can be big and strong, but..not particularly good at fighting...but i doubt if our lot are at training camps which does sound ominous.

There is a lot racism, although, I imagine out of respect to me, they have been ok when black friends of mine have come to the bar..but Russian (not Ukrainians, but I still cant tell the difference until it kicks off in the bar between them now and again) girlfriends in the past, were pretty racist, and couldnt understand why I had even thought of sleeping with black women in my past, never mind actually living with them...it was unfathomable to them.

I have a friend from Ghana who studied in the Ukraine during the cold war (long story), but he's told me loads of stories. His weren't so much about racism but more his experiences of many of the locals back then never seeing black people.

He was once approached by a couple of old man to settle a bet whether he was a "Chinese man".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here