Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP's Steven Woofe in hospital after a fight...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Welcome to the UKIP party meeting. The first rule of the UKIP party meeting is: you do not talk about the UKIP party meeting. The second rule of the UKIP party meeting is: you DO NOT talk about the UKIP party meeting.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Luckily the incident occurred in Strasbourg, the quality of medical care there is far superior than the £350M underfunded NHS A&E treatment he would have got here.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Luckily the incident occurred in Strasbourg, the quality of medical care there is far superior than the £350M underfunded NHS A&E treatment he would have got here.

Really? Which hospital was he in there and what is their speciality? A few months ago I took myself off to A&E after a loft ladder came down on my head (no jokes, please, it really hurt!) and the treatment I received was fast and highly professional. The NHS may have its faults, but when the chips are down and you are in a genuine health emergency, then A&E is a good place to be in.
I am also sure that the health care in Strassbourg will be good, if it is anything like what I experienced in Germany for so many years, but spurious comparisons based on no real evidence,such as you indulge in , serve very little purpose.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Commando who landed the knockout punch on the 49yr old Lawyer was 62. The age advantage obviously counted for nothing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really? Which hospital was he in there and what is their speciality? A few months ago I took myself off to A&E after a loft ladder came down on my head (no jokes, please, it really hurt!) and the treatment I received was fast and highly professional. The NHS may have its faults, but when the chips are down and you are in a genuine health emergency, then A&E is a good place to be in.
I am also sure that the health care in Strassbourg will be good, if it is anything like what I experienced in Germany for so many years, but spurious comparisons based on no real evidence,such as you indulge in , serve very little purpose.

Sounds like you have recovered quite well after this awful accident, everything apart from your sense of humour.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I'm trying to decide if your post is sarcastic or if you really did miss the reference to '£350m'!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"The party released a statement from Mr Woolfe from his Strasbourg hospital bed saying he was sitting up having undergone a precautionary brain scan."

I wonder if they found one?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Bloody hell. Men behaving badly. Fantastic. Political mileage damage huge, amusement scale = priceless. I LOVE politics

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It would be amusing if Woolfe woke up in hospital with a Jamaican accent and doubly so if an EU arrest warrant was issued for Hookem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here