Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP arent racist... whatever gave you that idea?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The anti-UKIP brigade on here don't need to know reasons behind why you (like me) are voting UKIP. Most of them completely disregard your opinions or your right to have them, instead throwing terms at you such as racist, ignorant, or downright thick. We all know who these posters are, and quite frankly I think they show themselves up.

You obviously have your reasons, as I do, and these people just make me even more determined to support our exit from Europe.

So you want to exit from Europe. Fair enough. BUT your decision to vote UKIP has consequences. You may be content to vote UKIP for no other reason than their stance on Europe but be prepared to be berated for also voting for a party that has deep underlying issues with racist, homophobic and sexist members and supporters (all parties do but two wrongs don't make a right), a party that despises the NHS and want an American style system when wealth determines medical care, who also want to cut welfare, holiday pay, maternity pay, opposing raising the minimum wage and want to protect the cooperations that have kept untold millions from the exchequer.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
And just where does this 'fact' originate from? Exactly half the people who support UKIP responded to an opinion poll one day, did they? Something like that would have to have happened for it to be a 'fact' - and the idea that the pollsters could find ANY cross section of the population, let alone one the size of half of all UKIP supporters, in which 50% ADMITTED to being racist is laughable.

Face it, your airing your opinion, not a fact.

It's based on statistics. FACT. Statistics don't represent the individual but ignoring it is half the reason people look down on UKIP supporters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...d-against-people-of-other-races-10062731.html

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
So you want to exit from Europe. Fair enough. BUT your decision to vote UKIP has consequences. You may be content to vote UKIP for no other reason than their stance on Europe but be prepared to be berated for also voting for a party that has deep underlying issues with racist, homophobic and sexist members and supporters (all parties do but two wrongs don't make a right), a party that despises the NHS and want an American style system when wealth determines medical care, who also want to cut welfare, holiday pay, maternity pay, opposing raising the minimum wage and want to protect the cooperations that have kept untold millions from the exchequer.

I don't remember reading any of that in the UKIP manifesto? Maybe you could point me in the direction of these policies?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I don't remember reading any of that in the UKIP manifesto? Maybe you could point me in the direction of these policies?

And spend my evening presenting you with articles, facts and data so you can just ignore them? No thanks. Do your own homework.

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Corrected for you - just so you know what a 'fact' looks like!

And here is a fine example of why non UKIP supports view people like you with utter disdain and contempt. Ignore the deep seated issues with race within UKIP all you like. Just makes you look like more of a tool.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Nothing wrong with debating imigration policies. Indiciating you will kill someone is not good though. There are nutters everywhere

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
And here is a fine example of why non UKIP supports view people like you with utter disdain and contempt. Ignore the deep seated issues with race within UKIP all you like. Just makes you look like more of a tool.

Yet you champion a party who has/had members that have been charged with many misdemeanors, ones that are/were on the councils that completely ignored the grooming country wise, in fact the party that has some members charged with indecency..........carry on.

Jan 30, 2008
The anti-UKIP brigade on here don't need to know reasons behind why you (like me) are voting UKIP. Most of them completely disregard your opinions or your right to have them, instead throwing terms at you such as racist, ignorant, or downright thick. We all know who these posters are, and quite frankly I think they show themselves up.

You obviously have your reasons, as I do, and these people just make me even more determined to support our exit from Europe.
They're running scared of UKIP and their ever INCREASING popularity
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

k3tc92.jpg

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Yet you champion a party who has/had members that have been charged with many misdemeanors, ones that are/were on the councils that completely ignored the grooming country wise, in fact the party that has some members charged with indecency..........carry on.

A typical response I've come to expect on NSC. The view that it's ok that UKIP members and supporters say racist, homiphobic and xenophobic things because other parties do too, as if that somehow makes it ok. Did no one ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? You mention the grooming atrocities but which political party tried to capitalise on that? Oh yeah that was UKIP.

Also if you're implying I'm a labour supporter you are mistaken.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A typical response I've come to expect on NSC. The view that it's ok that UKIP members and supporters say racist, homiphobic and xenophobic things because other parties do too, as if that somehow makes it ok. Did no one ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? You mention the grooming atrocities but which political party tried to capitalise on that? Oh yeah that was UKIP.

Also if you're implying I'm a labour supporter you are mistaken.

Please point out where i have stated that i agree with " racist, homiphobic and xenophobic things " stated by UKIP.
May i remind you that when worse crimes than words are committed by the other parties, normally the party leader stands by the mp, at least until the pressure gets too much..........unlike UKIP who IMMEDIATELY get rid when the disgusting truth comes out.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Please point out where i have stated that i agree with " racist, homiphobic and xenophobic things " stated by UKIP.
May i remind you that when worse crimes than words are committed by the other parties, normally the party leader stands by the mp, at least until the pressure gets too much..........unlike UKIP who IMMEDIATELY get rid when the disgusting truth comes out.

Unfortunately the Left remain obsessed by race. They cannot recognise that in UKIP there is finally a party that has left such hang-ups behind. There is so much bigotry and ignorance on the Left about UKIP.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

I never said you agreed with it but whenever the weekly race row involving UKIP comes out, gets posted on NSC the UKIPers on here will always deflect by saying "so and so from X party said something racist too!" As if that somehow justifies it. The discussion isn't about the underlying issues in other parties it's about UKIP and the rather obvious problems it faces with its support base on social media and other forums. What happened in Rotherham was terrible but capitalising on that for political gain was equally disgusting.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Unfortunately the Left remain obsessed by race. They cannot recognise that in UKIP there is finally a party that has left such hang-ups behind. There is so much bigotry and ignorance on the Left about UKIP.

By deeming it acceptable to be a casual racist?

D

Deleted member 22389

I never said you agreed with it but whenever the weekly race row involving UKIP comes out, gets posted on NSC the UKIPers on here will always deflect by saying "so and so from X party said something racist too!" As if that somehow justifies it. The discussion isn't about the underlying issues in other parties it's about UKIP and the rather obvious problems it faces with its support base on social media and other forums. What happened in Rotherham was terrible but capitalising on that for political gain was equally disgusting.

So no other party apart does this for any other issues apart from ukip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here