Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP arent racist... whatever gave you that idea?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I guess logical reasoning is wasted on you, but I have to point out that not all people in a group are racist if one person in the group is racist.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I guess logical reasoning is wasted on you, but I have to point out that not all people in a group are racist if one person in the group is racist.

Well his powers of observation are pretty kack given he couldn't even notice the other 3 page thread on the front page about the exact same article.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012

But its hardly just 'one' is it!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The opinion of a closet racist like you doesnt exactly worry me!

Given you don't even know me that's quite some statement to make. I doubt you even know why I'm voting UKIP.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well his powers of observation are pretty kack given he couldn't even notice the other 3 page thread on the front page about the exact same article.

I think putting up the photo of Farage outside the Jolly Racist pub (thinking it has not been posted many times before) plus his article and comments, which have been aired many times, means he does not look at threads......or maybe he has a touch of Turbo Lag.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
True, but just shows that as UKIP currently have about 17% support against about 9% for Liberal, that the voting/seat system is turd.

Indeed it is. But the Lib Dems have been the third party in this country for decades and have had to suck it up for all that time. I doubt your heart bled for them back in the day.

UKIP are like the Greens in the 80s. I think the Greens got something like 17% of the popular vote in a European election back in the early 90s but before the voting for that election was reformed, were only able to take up a handful of seats and were grossly under represented.

It is high time the voting system was changed in this country.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Indeed it is. But the Lib Dems have been the third party in this country for decades and have had to suck it up for all that time. I doubt your heart bled for them back in the day.

UKIP are like the Greens in the 80s. I think the Greens got something like 17% of the popular vote in a European election back in the early 90s but before the voting for that election was reformed, were only able to take up a handful of seats and were grossly under represented.

It is high time the voting system was changed in this country.

Actually my heart did bleed back in the day..........because i voted for them, so you can doubt no more.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
I think putting up the photo of Farage outside the Jolly Racist pub (thinking it has not been posted many times before) plus his article and comments, which have been aired many times, means he does not look at threads......or maybe he has a touch of Turbo Lag.

Maybe... just maybe I actually have a life! and a job! and dont spend my whole day every day sadly living my life on internet forums like you obviously do..

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Whilst this is obviously true how many apples have to be rotten before the entire barrell is declared unfit? UKIP members and supporters have shown on an almost weekly basis they possess a lot of prejudice against a lot of different people including but not limited to; foreigners (as a generalisation), the Polish, Romanians, Muslims, women and LGBT to name but a few. To say they are ALL racist is a genetalisation but to ignore the fact that 50% of UKIP supporters admitted they were racially prejudice is just ignorant.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Actually my heart did bleed back in the day..........because i voted for them, so you can doubt no more.

You voted Lib Dem :lolol: That fits with your Templar Warrior Knight image :lolol: Those hardcore Lib Dem types sure put the fear of God into me!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Maybe... just maybe I actually have a life! and a job! and dont spend my whole day every day sadly living my life on internet forums like you obviously do..

I work every day, sometimes Saturday as well, post in my breaks. What i do try to do is read other threads, especially ones that are running on the board with the SAME link, on the SAME page and SUBJECT, tends to make you look less of a plum.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
I'm afraid it's a sad reflection of our politics that ALL parties have to suspend members on a pretty regular basis because of their rank stupidity, and often criminality.

this is true.

But outrageous and blatent racism is something that has been given an excuse to rise its ugly head by UKIP giving it a shroud of feigned 'respectability'. UKIP has drawn the puss to the surface...

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Given you don't even know me that's quite some statement to make. I doubt you even know why I'm voting UKIP.

The anti-UKIP brigade on here don't need to know reasons behind why you (like me) are voting UKIP. Most of them completely disregard your opinions or your right to have them, instead throwing terms at you such as racist, ignorant, or downright thick. We all know who these posters are, and quite frankly I think they show themselves up.

You obviously have your reasons, as I do, and these people just make me even more determined to support our exit from Europe.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To say they are ALL racist is a genetalisation but to ignore the fact that 50% of UKIP supporters admitted they were racially prejudice is just ignorant.
And just where does this 'fact' originate from? Exactly half the people who support UKIP responded to an opinion poll one day, did they? Something like that would have to have happened for it to be a 'fact' - and the idea that the pollsters could find ANY cross section of the population, let alone one the size of half of all UKIP supporters, in which 50% ADMITTED to being racist is laughable.

Face it, your airing your opinion, not a fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here