• Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
challenge days GIF

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think the Irish are going through a major image change. I mean, the old image of leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness... horses running through council estates... toothless simpletons... people with eyebrows on their cheeks... badly tarmacked drives, in this country... uh, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings... lots of rocks, and, uh, Beamish. I think people are saying "Yes, there's more to Ireland than this". A good slogan for the tourist board. "There's more to Oireland dan dis".

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think the Irish are going through a major image change. I mean, the old image of leprechauns, shamrock, Guinness... horses running through council estates... toothless simpletons... people with eyebrows on their cheeks... badly tarmacked drives, in this country... uh, men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings... lots of rocks, and, uh, Beamish. I think people are saying "Yes, there's more to Ireland than this". A good slogan for the tourist board. "There's more to Oireland dan dis".
'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".
Are those your mother’s cataract glasses?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Furthermore, Father Ted should not even be eligible to participate in a U.K. Comedy Championship. It’s not made in the U.K but The Republic of Ireland.

A judicial review please.
All the interior scenes were shot at The London Studios. County Clare was for the outside scenes only.
You should get your facts right my friend before you come on here with your ill informed fecking rubbish.
You do go on, go on, go on, go on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Furthermore, Father Ted should not even be eligible to participate in a U.K. Comedy Championship. It’s not made in the U.K but The Republic of Ireland.

A judicial review please.
DOLAEJ2VQAALBWF.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here