Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Aha for me

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
For me this is the comedy equivalent of San Marino V Faroe Islands. Alan Partridge wins for me because I can actually watch it, The Office is unwatchable. Didn't like it when it came out so tried to watch it on Netflix a couple of weeks back and it's still a steaming pile of horse shit!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Partridge will benefit from the recent film. The office will suffer because gervais has not done anything as remotely good since. So sadly the wrong prog will win. Nevertheless, I voted for the office. True pathos.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Based on the other quarter finals we are still awaiting around 75-100 votes on this one. YOU can make the difference.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I have voted for The Office. But these 2 are just great, and if they meet again it could be a different vote from me. However, today the office wins, just, after extra time and pens.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I ruddy love Partridge but The Office is quite possibly the most perfectly scripted and directed sitcom of its type. Every line, every camera shot, and the acting - down to little looks at the camera etc, were near perfect.

The direction was brilliant. Little bits like when Tim goes into the room to finally ask Dawn out properly and he takes his microphone off and everything goes silent is just superb.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Partridge will benefit from the recent film. The office will suffer because gervais has not done anything as remotely good since. So sadly the wrong prog will win. Nevertheless, I voted for the office. True pathos.
Extras was miles better than The Office for me. And Life is Short.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Office is clawing it's way back into this contest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here