UK Sports Walkout

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It's like the people that use 'woke' as an insult, as if it's a bad thing to be aware of injustice. I guess it's that or live in ignorance, but it's a peculiar choice to make.

it also signifies someone gaslit by the media

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Gosh, did I? That is embarrassing.

I have told you before that you had better police all the contributors to Madeleine McCann thread where many were promoting it as her parents being the murderers.

Anyone putting on the same performance as Robbie Parker will spark curiosity, and he did. Maybe he is autistic or a psychopath and he felt he had to put on his act for the cameras. It was certainly an odd performance that cannot be denied by sane people.

Spelling no incorrectly is far more embarrassing.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
No justice...[emoji1535]
https://twitter.com/stevescalise/status/1300251058665644033?s=21
f9c1b238c416dfdb35fa9447030bc6aa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
blm.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
It's not when it's how :dunce:
Regards
DF

Jesus H Christ, could you only read the first two words Das Reich? It may be Britain First for you but certainly not English First eh?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Gosh, did I? That is embarrassing.

I have told you before that you had better police all the contributors to Madeleine McCann thread where many were promoting it as her parents being the murderers.

Anyone putting on the same performance as Robbie Parker will spark curiosity, and he did. Maybe he is autistic or a psychopath and he felt he had to put on his act for the cameras. It was certainly an odd performance that cannot be denied by sane people.

Spelling no incorrectly is far more embarrassing.

:ffsparr: Bereaved father of young child may be 'autistic' or a 'psychopath' rather than just in shock. OK.

Madeleine McCann, huh?

Typo is worse than spreading Sandy Hook conspiracy theories. OK.

It's kind of easy to see how you are so easily taken in by stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports