Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK Sports Walkout

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Some interesting comment here....
The issue with the photograph on the front cover of the UKIP document is not that it is overtly racist but that it excludes some ethnic groups in the image; this is not an insignificant thing because the message to some readers of colour is that this is not a group that is targeting them. It is difficult to readily get that point unless you are from the 'outside group'.
Sometimes absence of representation creates an unfortunate 'reading'; and this Bloom character exacerbated the situation with silly counter accusations and aggression.
Of course later in its history UKIP descended into a party of racist enablers and racists.

What the ****s that got to do with the price of fish? Never read any UKIP magazines and never heard of the old **** in your video either...
Accept the result, shake hands and move on.
Check,change,go[emoji1303][emoji636]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
What the ****s that got to do with the price of fish? Never read any UKIP magazines and never heard of the old **** in your video either...
Accept the result, shake hands and move on.
Check,change,go[emoji1303][emoji636]

I didn't realise you were moving on to debating the price of fish Baker Lite. The rest of what you write is unintelligible but I am sure you can explain your comment more clearly. It isn't my video by the way.
PS Why bother to keep repeating your slogan?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Given up on pizzagate then? :lolol::lolol:

the likes of you and i will never know the truth mate ......nearly 40 missing children were released by feds from a property in Georgia USA two weeks ago , a pedo ring of 13 ,000 was busted in and throughout Europe an oil fire has been burning close to the india / china border for nearly 3 months ....these things are not considered important enough to be made into mainstream issues.

we are spoon fed what they want us to know , those who search for true meanings are branded tin foil hat wearing , conspiracy theory nut jobs.....

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
the likes of you and i will never know the truth mate ......nearly 40 missing children were released by feds from a property in Georgia USA two weeks ago , a pedo ring of 13 ,000 was busted in and throughout Europe an oil fire has been burning close to the india / china border for nearly 3 months ....these things are not considered important enough to be made into mainstream issues.

we are spoon fed what they want us to know , those who search for true meanings are branded tin foil hat wearing , conspiracy theory nut jobs.....

Well, I searched the first and last story you mentioned (2nd one is just too vague) and found the stories. I don't find it that odd that they are not worldwide headline issues, worldwide being the important word.
I dislike the modern mania for rolling news for all it's hype and never ending quest for ears/eyes, but you seem to be demanding more. It's just not possible to consume all the world's news.
And yes, people who consider pizzagate in anyway a serious story will be branded tin foil hat wearing , conspiracy theory nut jobs. Because they are.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well, I searched the first and last story you mentioned (2nd one is just too vague) and found the stories. I don't find it that odd that they are not worldwide headline issues, worldwide being the important word.
I dislike the modern mania for rolling news for all it's hype and never ending quest for ears/eyes, but you seem to be demanding more. It's just not possible to consume all the world's news.
And yes, people who consider pizzagate in anyway a serious story will be branded tin foil hat wearing , conspiracy theory nut jobs. Because they are.

you underline your tunnel visioned existence by saying that an oil well fire in Northern India near the China Tibet border is not newsworthy , millions of barrels of oil up in smoke , 130 thousand farmers/peasant folk displaced from their land , melt water from the himalayas that flows into the mighty ganges polluted , ruined .....but no , not a problem, not newsworthy.Ask the victims of systematic child abuse throughout Europe , America and Australia about tin foil hats and conspiracy theories , if you'd have had jimmy saville or father O'Leary hanging out the back of ya you might be more willing to give it some thought.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Funny fella Laurence, he's apparantly an actor and musician but has found fame as a crusader of racism denial. I think it's all a stunt for self promotion tbh

I've met him, albeit briefly. Incredibly arrogant, smug wanker from memory.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ask the victims of systematic child abuse throughout Europe , America and Australia about tin foil hats and conspiracy theories , if you'd have had jimmy saville or father O'Leary hanging out the back of ya you might be more willing to give it some thought.

Child abuse is obviously sickening, although at least with Jimmy Savile and Father O'Leary there was actual evidence and testimony of victims. Whereas "Pizzagate" never had either. Because it didn't happen.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Funny fella Laurence, he's apparantly an actor and musician but has found fame as a crusader of racism denial. I think it's all a stunt for self promotion tbh

His only redeeming feature is he has a fit sister.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you underline your tunnel visioned existence by saying that an oil well fire in Northern India near the China Tibet border is not newsworthy , millions of barrels of oil up in smoke , 130 thousand farmers/peasant folk displaced from their land , melt water from the himalayas that flows into the mighty ganges polluted , ruined .....but no , not a problem, not newsworthy.Ask the victims of systematic child abuse throughout Europe , America and Australia about tin foil hats and conspiracy theories , if you'd have had jimmy saville or father O'Leary hanging out the back of ya you might be more willing to give it some thought.

Jesus H Christ, I knew you'd come back with something like that. I didn't say they were not newsworthy, I said I didn't find it that odd that they are not worldwide headline news, the key word being worldwide. Try reading and understanding what's been written.
Your usual insults are like water off a duck's back but you're stepping out of line here.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s a dark, spiralling world of obsessions and paranoia, the old conspiracy game. A bloke got sacked from my workplace recently for freaking out our clients with his conspiracy theories. It’s a darkness we don’t need in our workplace.
I’m not saying some of it’s not true, or that there aren’t at least some nuggets of truth in some of the theories but on the whole, you’ll never get to the real truth, you’ll drive yourself potty going down the helter skelter of conspiracy.

If one wishes to see how the world is really run, go to Forbes, find the top twenty wealthiest men in the planet, then go online and see how many corporations, tv stations, news channels and banks they own. No conspiracy and it’ll give one a clearer idea of things than these crack-pots on YouTube.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ained-Marxists-asks-NFL-stars-supporting.html

Herschel Walker slams BLM as 'anti-government, anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-everything' and asks NFL owners and players 'is this who you are supporting' after learning founders once called themselves 'trained Marxists'

Ex-NFL star Walker posted a video on Twitter Wednesday ranting about BLM and demanding people 'tell the American people this is exactly who you stand for'
The former footballer challenged leaders of major league sports teams to say they are supporting Marxists by supporting the movement
He said he was 'blind but now I can see' after listening to BLM founder
BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors described herself and her fellow organizers as 'trained Marxists' in a 2015 interview that resurfaced back in June

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ained-Marxists-asks-NFL-stars-supporting.html

Herschel Walker slams BLM as 'anti-government, anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-everything' and asks NFL owners and players 'is this who you are supporting' after learning founders once called themselves 'trained Marxists'

Ex-NFL star Walker posted a video on Twitter Wednesday ranting about BLM and demanding people 'tell the American people this is exactly who you stand for'
The former footballer challenged leaders of major league sports teams to say they are supporting Marxists by supporting the movement
He said he was 'blind but now I can see' after listening to BLM founder
BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors described herself and her fellow organizers as 'trained Marxists' in a 2015 interview that resurfaced back in June

Daily Mail :laugh:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
They are scared of BLM in case of solidairty among people. Solidarity = uprising = power, so they spread conspiracy and fear to divide. Only with division can they control people. Same with Unions, back in the 70s people had too much power, instead of working with them, they had to smash the unions, so they can control them and control the wealth. Today they use the media to divide and rule. It's no coincidence this is only prevalent under Tory rule

Jan 30, 2008
They are scared of BLM in case of solidairty among people. Solidarity = uprising = power, so they spread conspiracy and fear to divide. Only with division can they control people. Same with Unions, back in the 70s people had too much power, instead of working with them, they had to smash the unions, so they can control them and control the wealth. Today they use the media to divide and rule. It's no coincidence this is only prevalent under Tory rule

Who told you that :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

A sensible and above all, correct post. It's disappointing to see how many people are falling for the Tory propaganda and manipulation. This country is in real danger of becoming a covert dictatorship, in fact it's more than well on it's way and we have people voting for it. Think about that. Brexit was the perfect vehicle to get this mob into government.

This mob? Who are they?

Well, basically they are the British political wing of the elite.

They have no loyalty towards the UK or it's people. They are in power with the sole objective of making and protecting the wealth of their friends and corporate partners.

They don't care where in the world those people originate from and they have no loyalty in British business if it is not in their financial interests. Brexit was a crack that appeared and allowed Boris, Cummings, Gove, Mogg et al to slip into power by appealing to the lowest common denominator after a well executed propaganda and manipulation campaign. The elite saw their chance to grab power and they took it. And they got us to vote for it.

They have used Covid to further cement and generate wealth for their pals. They don't give a stuff about the UK, they have no loyalty to us at all. They have turned it into a profit making, wealth protecting institution for the elite that they work for.

And they have done it with worryingly little effort.

Jan 30, 2008
A sensible and above all, correct post. It's disappointing to see how many people are falling for the Tory propaganda and manipulation. This country is in real danger of becoming a covert dictatorship, in fact it's more than well on it's way and we have people voting for it. Think about that. Brexit was the perfect vehicle to get this mob into government.

This mob? Who are they?

Well, basically they are the British political wing of the elite.

They have no loyalty towards the UK or it's people. They are in power with the sole objective of making and protecting the wealth of their friends and corporate partners.

They don't care where in the world those people originate from and they have no loyalty in British business if it is not in their financial interests. Brexit was a crack that appeared and allowed Boris, Cummings, Gove, Mogg et al to slip into power by appealing to the lowest common denominator after a well executed propaganda and manipulation campaign. The elite saw their chance to grab power and they took it. And they got us to vote for it.

They have used Covid to further cement and generate wealth for their pals. They don't give a stuff about the UK, they have no loyalty to us at all. They have turned it into a profit making, wealth protecting institution for the elite that they work for.

And they have done it with worryingly little effort.

Who told you that?
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here